If I was Axl and couldn't smoke at a rock n' roll show

OnTheNightTrain

after 3 songs i would say to the crowd, "i'll be back in 5 minutes, they won't let any of the band memebers smoke on stage."

then after they come back and like, frank wants a sip of beer. I'd say to the crowd, "we'll be right back, frank wants a beer and they won't let us drink bottled beer on stage... which is far better because it's more carbonated than plastic bottles."

then i'd leave for another five minutes.

and i'd keep doing this until the crowd tears the fucking arena to pieces, which is why they chose to cancel instead.

after 3 songs i would say to the crowd, "i'll be back in 5 minutes, they won't let any of the band memebers smoke on stage."

then after they come back and like, frank wants a sip of beer. I'd say to the crowd, "we'll be right back, frank wants a beer and they won't let us drink bottled beer on stage... which is far better because it's more carbonated than plastic bottles."

and i'd keep doing this until the crowd tears the fucking arena to pieces, which is why they chose to cancel instead.

if i was axl i would do that just for fun

I thought it was drinking & not smoking? :unsure:

do you have a source mr. terrorist? :book:

there's no smoking at ALL arenas. most ignore the rules for the band. it's a federal law. this includes the stage, the dressing rooms and back stage areas. i'm guessing these a-holes were doing the same with "no smoking" as they were with "no bottled beer."

you could still take my script in the first post and just do it with the beer issue.

Edited by OnTheNightTrain

Wow, you genuinely are a complete and outmost morona aren't you?

I can tell allready you are no older than 17 or 18 and if you are you are never going anywhere but downhill in life. What a retard

Axl leaves the stage every 5 minutes now anyway, so what's the difference.

Hell, he's got enough time to smoke a pack of cigarettes and go thru a six-pack of beer during the solos.

tis true dat :lol:

YOU AXL HATER! :angry:

But, but, you're my knight... :(

LOL, just pointing out that leaving the stage would not cause a riot.

Hell, he's got enough time to smoke a pack of cigarettes and go thru a six-pack of beer during the solos.

Montreal...

;)

Wouldn´t the best thing be to at least act your age and just play the gig? I mean they´re there to rock the crowd, so if they care about their fans as they so truly stated I´d think they could keep themselves drugfree for 3+ hours. :confused:

Edited by Lukinx

Montreal...

;)

:lol:

How about I meant leaving the stage and never coming back would cause a riot, but leaving the stage between every other song, which Axl does ALREADY, would not, especially now that we have all the solos to help pass the time.

Montreal...

;)

:lol:

How about I meant leaving the stage and never coming back would cause a riot, but leaving the stage between every other song, which Axl does ALREADY, would not, especially now that we have all the solos to help pass the time.

I'd just like to point out that it's not every song. He usually stays on for a few.

Plus, he doesn't need to be on stage at all times anyway. I do like the solos they play. Breaks it up. Shows their talent. Like they did in the old days.

I'd just like to point out that it's not every song. He usually stays on for a few.

Plus, he doesn't need to be on stage at all times anyway. I do like the solos they play. Breaks it up. Shows their talent. Like they did in the old days.

When I saw him in Vegas, he left the stage ALOT, no joke. Sometimes it was even during a song, nevermind waiting to the end. I was standing up front and I could see him going to the back, yelling at who I assume was the sound tech (he was having problems with it that night) or Merck, or blowing his nose.

Anyway, my point being, there was no riot.