hey whats your favourite fun bassline that you always come back too i have just realised i keep going back to playing the sam old things

towers of london

slither

...........um and lots lots lots n lots more but my mind has kinda gone blank but anyway this isnt a thread about me

i dont mean full songs either just lil classic riffs that are fun too play and difuculty dont matter i like a chellenge............i am just bored with the bass at the moment and have been looking for some cool riffs all day GOT ANY?

just tell me the name and i will find it

Money - Pink Floyd

Slither - Velvet Revolver

Probably more but off the top of my head

money-its funny but i learned that lil hook this morning thatzs exazctly the kind of sugestions i have in mind

i may look into the chilis and marley ones but i dont know them and frostwire is broke :question: cheers though

keep the bassline discusions coming thougfh there never seems too be any here

Money - Pink Floyd

money-its funny but i learned that lil hook this morning thatzs exazctly the kind of sugestions i have in mind

i may look into the chilis and marley ones but i dont know them and frostwire is broke :question: cheers though

I just started playing bass for a band an' i prefare the more Nikki Sixx kind of bass lines. It's just relaxing for me cos i used to be a frontman. But most Gn'R bass lines are cool unless you want something totally different. If that's the case go for the Chili's stuff. Or...learn guitar! haha

Alternatively check out the bass lines on my bands songs. Get Free has kind of a "slither/Paradise City" feel to it. It's in drop D aswell

Check em out! www.myspace.com/atomicauk

Edited by Chrisi Rokks

Money - Pink Floyd

I just started playing bass for a band an' i prefare the more Nikki Sixx kind of bass lines. It's just relaxing for me cos i used to be a frontman. But most Gn'R bass lines are cool unless you want something totally different. If that's the case go for the Chili's stuff. Or...learn guitar! haha

Alternatively check out the bass lines on my bands songs. Get Free has kind of a "slither/Paradise City" feel to it. It's in drop D aswell

this sucks i havent been able too listen too tunes on myspace for 2 days now it just say conection failled i will listen too the shit when my pc startsd too work better though cheers

Money - Pink Floyd

this sucks i havent been able too listen too tunes on myspace for 2 days now it just say conection failled i will listen too the shit when my pc startsd too work better though cheers

Peace Sells, Mastermind, and Dawn Patrol by Megadeth are all great.

rock3

hm my favorite bass line to play i think is the main melody in 'silly putty' by stanley clarke... it's just such a FAT fucking groove

also 'DMV' by primus is a lot of fun because it's easy to sing and play it at the same time and it fills up a lot of space

as far as rock goes i love playing a long with 'all the young dudes' by mott the hoople - nothing particularly amazing, but it's just such a cool song to blast. a lot of bowie stuff is just a lot of fun to play along with (ziggy stardust, etc) cause there's a lot of space to play in. i also love playing 'no excuses' by alice in chains (it's tuned a half step down if you're trying to figure it out yourself) and it's really hard to ignore duff on a GNR fan forum, he's what got me started. pretty much anything from AFD is gold and a lot of stuff on the illusions (particularly on UYI II)

Edited by bass71player