In defense of Rap

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

ooogie, with the black people in the hood riff, check this here ok, who the fuck d'ya think built the projects? it werent black people, the fact of the matter is, black people have been less than human in american society since forever n its only JUST come to pass, like 80s onwards that they're gettin their dues, meaning equality. but u cant discount the fact that thats how we been fuckin raised, in this shit. black motherfuckers in the 70s, our "parents" whoever didnt have equal oppertunities, they had everything goin for em, society jus never let it go for long thats all. n these r the people the projects were built for. government checks dont pay for shit motherfucker n no one enjoys gettin that shit, its fucked up but it how the shit is. why'd u think motherfuckers wanna sell drugs, they been doin it since back in the day to get their ends that they couldnt get by jus straight up walkin into some place n gettin a job as easy as that. when ur backs against the wall u do what u gotta do, right or wrong really stops meanin shit when ur gettin them missed meal cramps n shit. u can't fuckin speak on statistics like the ratio of black men in jail when u refuse to address the inequalities that society placed on an entire race for hundreds of years. agreed, its not the same anymore but its not as easy as "hey presto, ur equal now" u work ur own way out of this shit. n u talk about them hangin out etc, well there ya go, what other outlet is there for their energies? they werent conscripted into no fuckin little league when they were younger or had big dining table "how was ur day junior" conversations with daddy mommy and the siblings, they aint got no positive fuckin role model of a brother that looks like john cusack out in the driveway doin a fix up job on a 58 chevy n offerin good advice on ur first kiss. see what im sayin? people respond in accordance to their envoirnment and black people aint create that fuckin envoirnment, it was there for em already. lock a baby in a box for his whole life n let him out when he's thirteen, dont expect the light to not hurt the motherfuckers eyes. everything is the way it is for a reason n if u truly believe the things that u see are fucked up n hope for them to change then heres a little advice, identifying the problem as you've done is good, but if u really passionate about it being a bad thing get up off ur ass n do somethin about it because thats the difference between a motherfucker that jus wanna rag for raggin's sake n someone who genuinely cares. but oh wait, ur cold arent u? :lol: i forgot, why should u care right? care enough to moan, but not enough to instigate any change. the whole fact that u deny out n out that rap is music even though i've laid it out for u in the plainest terms possible shows that ur jus DYING for a cause, u'll do anything jus to grab onto somethin that u could truly say u believe in, only problem is u seem to have picked negativity which is good for identifying problems so its not completely useless but it doesnt go too far in to solving them. what i meant was, u need somethin to do, DESPERATELY. the fact that u have so much vacant energy to direct towards hate says a lot about u. n dont gimme that " i got nothin against black people" shit cuz its obvious that u do have some against a least a certain cross section of them as illustrated in the following quote:

"Why do everytime I drive down MS avenue it looks like wet africa broke out? How come everytime I go thru the plantation, it looks like wet africa broke out? Whats them place sin your neighborhood that YOU dont go into called? The fuckin hood dumbass and if you'd quit riding thru with your blinders on you'll see 'em all, standin outside raisin hell and startin shit... so what do you call that? Do you have a better name for a small communtity that houses many welfare cases, where shits run down, no white people live in it and everybodies payin 2 bucks a month because they got section 8 housing, not because there's anything wrong with anybody in the house, but just because I guess, it's easier than going to work. If you dont think black people in the hood bitch, you dont think I live in the real world, come on down to MS, i'll take you out to MS Ave. drop your ass off and see what you call it when/if you make it out... Take you to the plantation apartments, let you hear the sounds of gunshots, get shot at, see motherfucker's slingin rock, breakin into cars, let you be a look out man, and when the nights over, see what YOU call it... take you to the otherside of h-burge, where you're likly to get snatched from your car if you're not gone by dark. I know you're going to flame me, and tell me these places dont exsist, shit dont happen like that, whatever.. come and see it first hand instead of reading about how hard the "struggle" is and you tell me what you think, tell me where the problem is, see if i'm still close minded..."

Golly, are u tryna tell me somethin? i guess my whole vacant energy, u need somethin to do riff is a sharp parrallel between what i was sayin previously in this post when i justifying the folks that are regularly seen "standing outside raisin hell, startin shit". in an odd way, u have a lot in common with them.

I know who built the hood's and the projects, and ?I know who they were built for.. but jesus how long has that been? I don't deny that society has been hard on black people, and I don;t deny that it has been a hard struggle, up until now. The thing of it is, there is a time and a place for bitching and moaning, that would be the 80's and the 90's... but this is the year 2006, let it go... asfor teh government check... there are more oppurtunittes out there now for black people than there is anyone else besides an illegal immagrant.. (ya know, cheap labor beats anything), the need to sling drugs and make a quick buck sin't exsistant anymore, unless you have no mother, father or education, or thats just what you want to do. Everyone in america has the same chance to go to school, listen, pay attention and do good in class. You have the same oppurtunity to raise your hand and I say "I don;t understand", that everyone else does, if however, you choose not to, and end up selling drugs and going to jail for robbery or murder, don't blame society is all i'm sayin. No one is forcing anybody to live in the hood, they just don't want anything better, and if they do they dont wnat it bad enough to get their education and bust their ass to get it. Granted, alot of it is from older generations, and I'm basing my veiws on what I see where i've been in this life. Don;t tell me about missing meals and stomach pains, i lived in a few crumy shitholes, low incoming housing apartments in te projects myself... but my mother at the age of 30 decided she wanted better for us, and buckled down, got herself an education and made sure we busted our ass in school and got ours and werent lazy slobs, and now she owns her home, has a nice beautiful front and back yard, and owns her land... I remember a time when she didnt have a car, but she had a job and she was their and on time... sick or not.. and that taught me that if you cant do anything but say welcome to mcdonalds, there's no reasonw hy you cant have better than that... maybe that makes me wrong, but whatever. Asfor just deieing for a cause.. no, it stands, that if you dont not have anything in the creation of the music other than stealing someoen elses shit, or programming a beat machine, then you did not make music.. the machine did... the people you stole your samples from did.. but you did not... yes, a coke can can be a musical instrument, but not by it'self... somebody ha sto play the tune and keep it in rythem. Yes, the issueI have with black people is the useless violence that a majority of them commit.. and then wanna act like the system is out to get them. I know a numbe rof white people the same way.. but never to the extint that many black people do. I thik it's retarded when someone rob's a liqour store, and gets caught, and screams i'm being setup, i'm being fucked... and before it's over with, the revereand Jessie Jackson gets involved and it's all the sudden a race issue, when it was just a robbery thing... or how when a white man jumps on and beats up a black person for whatever reason, it's a hate crime.. but you can call me cracka and white boy all day long and god forbid I say you buck lipped motherfucker cause oh my god... or the fact that, Martin Luther King said Black men and white men,Together at the table of brotherhood but if a black man and a white man go in for a job, regardless of who is more qualified, that company has a responsability to have a certain number of minority within, and so therefor, the white man has a less chance of getting the job, even if he suites the job better.... thats my beef, the fact that three hundred years ago, people I never even laid my eye's on or even know their names, did some fucke dup shit to a race of people, but today I have to pay the price? I didn't do shit... I didn't own any, don;t wanna own any... so why is it up to me to make it right to you, who again, had nothing to do with it... thats my beef.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okkkaaaaay, right, how LONG has it been? we're goin riiiiiiiight back to my analogy, its not jus somethin u can automatically switch off, the WHOLE fact that it was white people dictating exactly when and where we're equal is half of the problem. its like a black persons freedom is dictated to em but lets not get into that bullshit. more oppertunities dont necesserily mean ample oppertunities or as ample as the oppertunities of others does it now? no it doesnt. and hey, as far as the slingin shit goes, the fact of the matter is, if u gotta choice between workin in mcdonalds n slingin some shit theres a high degree of people in the world who r gonna sling some shit, thats jus human nature.n i KNOW that to an increasing degree ur right, the oppertunities r there for black folks but...its not as easy as that y'know, its like...u cant jus do an about turn in such a short space of time. the things u learn as a child n the things that are forced into ur head by generations n generations of programming dont jus switch off at the drop of a hat, u can't understand the black expierence (what a fuckin dumbass buzz-phrase i jus used) cuz u jus dont know, it aint u, anymore as i can't understand the white thing fulla cuz it just aint me, see where im comin from?!?! i can empathise like shit for days n weeks n years but it only goes so far cuz it aint my expierience, see what im sayin?? n i think u need to open ur eyes a lil more cuz there aint even that many black people in america ok? they dont even represent somethin like 20% of the entire populus so ur blamin us for some pretty heavy shit based on some pretty featherweight stats. i really respect ur momma for gettin down like that but fact is that a LOTTA people, black, white, asian, latino, WHATEVER would not respond that way under pressure, not all people have that kina character, its not a fuckin race thing, its a human thing. folks r jus like that.

"if you dont not have anything in the creation of the music other than stealing someoen elses shit, or programming a beat machine, then you did not make music.. the machine did... the people you stole your samples from did.. but you did not... yes, a coke can can be a musical instrument, but not by it'self... somebody ha sto play the tune and keep it in rythem"

y'know how it would cease to be ur artistic creation? if all the entities that u mentioned got up by themselves n organised themselves into music without any human intervention, end of story. what ur sayin is thoroughly ridiculous, thats like sayin "mankind doesnt make paper, tree pulp does". u need to stop prattlin on that music thing cuz u jus cant conclusively come to any sense with it, jus face it.

"Yes, the issueI have with black people is the useless violence that a majority of them commit.. and then wanna act like the system is out to get them. I know a numbe rof white people the same way.. but never to the extint that many black people do. I thik it's retarded when someone rob's a liqour store, and gets caught, and screams i'm being setup, i'm being fucked... and before it's over with, the revereand Jessie Jackson gets involved and it's all the sudden a race issue, when it was just a robbery thing... or how when a white man jumps on and beats up a black person for whatever reason, it's a hate crime.. but you can call me cracka and white boy all day long and god forbid I say you buck lipped motherfucker cause oh my god... or the fact that, Martin Luther King said Black men and white men,Together at the table of brotherhood but if a black man and a white man go in for a job, regardless of who is more qualified, that company has a responsability to have a certain number of minority within, and so therefor, the white man has a less chance of getting the job, even if he suites the job better.... thats my beef, the fact that three hundred years ago, people I never even laid my eye's on or even know their names, did some fucke dup shit to a race of people, but today I have to pay the price? I didn't do shit... I didn't own any, don;t wanna own any... so why is it up to me to make it right to you, who again, had nothing to do with it... thats my beef"

oh shit, here we go, its grand wizard time. fuck off with that majority shit cuz ur just fucking wrong, how is it the majority of black people doin that shit? the hood does not represent the majority of the flimsy 20ish % of black people that make up the american population, its such a marginal thing, its jus the ghetto gets the attention, am i supposed to take issue now with the fact that the majority of crimes in america are commited by white people? of course fucking not! "never to the extent etc" now what yardstick are u using to guage this shit, i have no idea, jus constant generalisation goin on here! u can easily call me a buck lipped motherfucker anytime of the day or night just as i can call u a cracker but dude, why bother? i dunno about MLK but fuck that job shit cuz thats some terrified white persons talk, aint no fuckin way im gettin a job before i white boy i dont give a fuck about affirmative action, it aint even that prevalent, i bet'cha green money aint a motherfucker givin me a job before u, believe that. as far as the people u never laid eyes on thing i agree, but dude, thats life y'know? we live in the creation of the people before us in EVERY sense concievable. we can make our own n have our own n change our shit but we dont do that by havin beefs, we do that by positive attempts at progression, not dwelling on the problem and using it so that we can walk around this world of ours proud of having an opinion.

okkkaaaaay, right, how LONG has it been? we're goin riiiiiiiight back to my analogy, its not jus somethin u can automatically switch off, the WHOLE fact that it was white people dictating exactly when and where we're equal is half of the problem. its like a black persons freedom is dictated to em but lets not get into that bullshit. more oppertunities dont necesserily mean ample oppertunities or as ample as the oppertunities of others does it now? no it doesnt. and hey, as far as the slingin shit goes, the fact of the matter is, if u gotta choice between workin in mcdonalds n slingin some shit theres a high degree of people in the world who r gonna sling some shit, thats jus human nature.n i KNOW that to an increasing degree ur right, the oppertunities r there for black folks but...its not as easy as that y'know, its like...u cant jus do an about turn in such a short space of time. the things u learn as a child n the things that are forced into ur head by generations n generations of programming dont jus switch off at the drop of a hat, u can't understand the black expierence (what a fuckin dumbass buzz-phrase i jus used) cuz u jus dont know, it aint u, anymore as i can't understand the white thing fulla cuz it just aint me, see where im comin from?!?! i can empathise like shit for days n weeks n years but it only goes so far cuz it aint my expierience, see what im sayin?? n i think u need to open ur eyes a lil more cuz there aint even that many black people in america ok? they dont even represent somethin like 20% of the entire populus so ur blamin us for some pretty heavy shit based on some pretty featherweight stats. i really respect ur momma for gettin down like that but fact is that a LOTTA people, black, white, asian, latino, WHATEVER would not respond that way under pressure, not all people have that kina character, its not a fuckin race thing, its a human thing. folks r jus like that.

"if you dont not have anything in the creation of the music other than stealing someoen elses shit, or programming a beat machine, then you did not make music.. the machine did... the people you stole your samples from did.. but you did not... yes, a coke can can be a musical instrument, but not by it'self... somebody ha sto play the tune and keep it in rythem"

y'know how it would cease to be ur artistic creation? if all the entities that u mentioned got up by themselves n organised themselves into music without any human intervention, end of story. what ur sayin is thoroughly ridiculous, thats like sayin "mankind doesnt make paper, tree pulp does". u need to stop prattlin on that music thing cuz u jus cant conclusively come to any sense with it, jus face it.

"Yes, the issueI have with black people is the useless violence that a majority of them commit.. and then wanna act like the system is out to get them. I know a numbe rof white people the same way.. but never to the extint that many black people do. I thik it's retarded when someone rob's a liqour store, and gets caught, and screams i'm being setup, i'm being fucked... and before it's over with, the revereand Jessie Jackson gets involved and it's all the sudden a race issue, when it was just a robbery thing... or how when a white man jumps on and beats up a black person for whatever reason, it's a hate crime.. but you can call me cracka and white boy all day long and god forbid I say you buck lipped motherfucker cause oh my god... or the fact that, Martin Luther King said Black men and white men,Together at the table of brotherhood but if a black man and a white man go in for a job, regardless of who is more qualified, that company has a responsability to have a certain number of minority within, and so therefor, the white man has a less chance of getting the job, even if he suites the job better.... thats my beef, the fact that three hundred years ago, people I never even laid my eye's on or even know their names, did some fucke dup shit to a race of people, but today I have to pay the price? I didn't do shit... I didn't own any, don;t wanna own any... so why is it up to me to make it right to you, who again, had nothing to do with it... thats my beef"

oh shit, here we go, its grand wizard time. fuck off with that majority shit cuz ur just fucking wrong, how is it the majority of black people doin that shit? the hood does not represent the majority of the flimsy 20ish % of black people that make up the american population, its such a marginal thing, its jus the ghetto gets the attention, am i supposed to take issue now with the fact that the majority of crimes in america are commited by white people? of course fucking not! "never to the extent etc" now what yardstick are u using to guage this shit, i have no idea, jus constant generalisation goin on here! u can easily call me a buck lipped motherfucker anytime of the day or night just as i can call u a cracker but dude, why bother? i dunno about MLK but fuck that job shit cuz thats some terrified white persons talk, aint no fuckin way im gettin a job before i white boy i dont give a fuck about affirmative action, it aint even that prevalent, i bet'cha green money aint a motherfucker givin me a job before u, believe that. as far as the people u never laid eyes on thing i agree, but dude, thats life y'know? we live in the creation of the people before us in EVERY sense concievable. we can make our own n have our own n change our shit but we dont do that by havin beefs, we do that by positive attempts at progression, not dwelling on the problem and using it so that we can walk around this world of ours proud of having an opinion.

Don;t tell me that it doesnt happen that way because I know for a fact and thru experiance that a company is required to have a certain amount of minorities on their pay-roll, or they are in danger of an assload of media attention directe din a negative fashion, and no, the general population doesnt live in teh hood, but the general population that ends up making rap music, came from the hood.. I know people who do't live in the hood and spend all their time there.. so livin and hangin out 24/7, same shit. To say affermative action hasnt made it this far, is a line of shit and i'm not eating it, because I live in a small town full of white people, redneck's and racist, with a bad history of how do I put this... not really welcoming black people.. but not letting them leave either... not because of their skin color, but because the towns surrounding us... Lumberton, Columbia ect ect, were once prodomonatly white, until about the early 80's, and the towns were nice prospurus towns, until, more and more black people move din, and at first they were all ok, then there was a second generation, and they took the shine from the towns... and a few generations later, it's all black and the fact the garbage truck picks up garbage and knows where to start is amazing.. I have seen many friends walk in for a job, be the perfect man for the job, went in on many and had them tell me "wow, you are the righ man for the job, just who we been lookin for, and pass bya high school drop out and have them call me and tell me "sr, you had the job but unfortunatly my company is required to have so many minorities on my pay roll and well, we're sorry"... and if it's not so easy to deal away with what you have been taught thru the years by your older generations, then why is that a racist is expected to all of the sudden change his mind toward the people everyone told him were bad and over look the stereotype, when you yourself cant even do it? What i'm syaing about the people I know and living in their creatin.. just fuck it.. i'm part jewish and my people were oppressed long before yours, and we've seem to let it go... naw we dont make any special trips to germany or name our kids adolf.. but in general if you speak with a german accent, asdlong a syou dont said hail hitler or concentration camp, or godforbib the pharaoh is back... we're all good... I don;t even care if you wear a swastika on your forhead with a big ss on your back... we're good until you try to put me to wokr on a pyramid or in a "fun time summer camp".. fuck that... but my point is, that until black people can let it go, and get passed it... there is nothing white men can do about it. No, the tree doesnt make the paper, but it's not like all the cprings and sprockets and water and strainer's and shit got their, orginized and done it them selves.. and whats that got to do with making music? All I was ever trying to say.. is if you're going to make something you wanna call music.. write your own words, pick up an instrument, and learn to play... be it drums, turn tables, saxaphone or chelo... something. Show me where it says in a 2006 consenses that black people only make up 20 percent of the population... please.. because i think you're lookin a bigger number... it's been said on many news programs, magazines and everywhere else that white people are slowly becoming the minority, while the african american's, mexican's, chinese, and cuban's are becoming the majority. But you made my point valid, you can say "grand wizard time", but if I say "oh shit, it's african counsil time", or said that rap music sounded like african war jungle music, everyone would crawl my ass and i'd be banned... but no, the ghetto black person's dont rep all, but unless you're out there tryin to get to know every black person, you're 9 time sout of 10 going to run into a gangsta wanna be bitch black person from tha hood, so you tell me? I know that slingin drugs is easier than working at Mcdonalds.. thats my point... no one wants to bust their ass and go to work, but when the cops kick in their door, and wakes up their kid's, aww shit.. the cops are asshole's, it's because he's black, they did this wrong, did that wrong.. when all you had to do was not sell drugs... if you wanna sling, thats fine.. I used to sling.. still do sometimes for alittle extra pocket change while my checks in the bank... but if I get arreste dor they kick my door in, all I can do is try to flush it for they get it and say "ok, hell, ya got me".. it's mine, they didnt know it was in here.. ect ect ect" and go to jail... happened to me before with a car loud of hommies.. I coulda acted stupid yeah, and prolly talked the cops into takin them and leavin me, as i'm good at talkin with people who think they're in control... but no, I pulled it out, put it on the hood, said it's mine, and let's do this thing.

How do you think the asians felt when their own people were getting them hooked on opium so they would work the railways? Or, how the indians felt when we came and took all their shit.. or like I said, the jews felt when they were being put into camps and being gassed and starved, a leg removed and put into an arm socket.. no one is telling you when u can and cant be fee.. that happened along time ago.. but in this world, you cant wait for someone to call your name.. just jump up in it,, try to get along with everybody, and make yourself be welcome.. but at the end of the day, I dont see why blacks are mad at white's, when it was the dutch that started the slave trade, and the african people who were selling their own for whiskey other items.. it's not like the movies, we didnt go in with nets and shit... and it may sound racist, but if it's really so bad being here, in america, "being eld down by the white man", ya know.. there is another boat.. that will take you back to the "motherland".. so, whats the problem?

the fact is affirmative action is blown entirely outta poportion n u got motherfuckers struttin around seriously thinkin that severely inept black people r being hired to replace the white genius, this jus aint fuckin true. all affirmative action was about what basically given black folks a chance, theres nothing in that that says ur supposed to deny white people their chance. im sure in a a number of injust and stupid instances this has been the case but dont talk about it like its some kinda written policy by every employer in the country cuz it aint. quit watchin repeats of american history x. no livin n hanging out is not the same shit, call it what it is, if u live upstate n u go hang out in fuckin brownsville that dont mean u FROM brownsville, call it what it is. u know, ur startin to get. it seems to me, that theres a glaring contradiction in what ur sayin. earlier in ur lil diatribes u were goin on about how black people use this as an excuse n they been free n considered equal for a while now n they should get their shit together, well u jus told me u live in a town that has a history of not welcoming black people, so how paranoid are black people?!??! the answer to that is not very cuz judging by ur words, they got good fuckin reason. now u can go on n on about WHY the white people of whatevertown ur in r like this because their town got overrun n now its a shithole but the fact is, why should anyone look at ur case with any kinda reason n sympathy when u take such a rough oh-get-over-it-already attitude to black peoples plight? im startin to think u dont understand what the word racism means. discriminating against someone based on their race/skin color. i loved that line in ur last post, somethin like they have a history of not welcoming black people but not because of their skin color :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: so it all just a big fuckin coincidence? oh cool, i musta got the wrong end of the stick.

"why is that a racist is expected to all of the sudden change his mind toward the people everyone told him were bad and over look the stereotype, when you yourself cant even do it?"

thats about the most insightful thing u have said the whole duration of this shit. there is nowhere that i've expressed the expectation for the racist to have a sudden about turn at all. the in-built problems i was referring to are more subconcious and unspoken than anything else and to my expierience they are the same with certain white people n their unwillingness n inability to let go of the racism that was/is so much a apart of who they are.

"I know and living in their creatin.. just fuck it.. i'm part jewish and my people were oppressed long before yours, and we've seem to let it go"

please dont start that ur people my people bullshit. sure i stuck up for black people n i happen to be black but its irrelevant really cuz if someone had been sayin white people aint got nothin goin for em or some shit i'd be inclined to stick up for them because i think that thats a stupid generalisation n u can't afford to be like that towards any group of people, its the most non-sensical shit i ever heard. n i wouldnt go so far into sayin how jewish people have "let it go" cuz those r still very sensitive subjects n theres good reason for them to be albeit they're not as often ragged as the black issue but that has more to do with the guilt of a white power structure and that is not somethin black people created, even if some in certain positions have taken advantage of it somewhat. orthodox jewish people like in communities too, u have em in london, new york, oslo, they are more easily identifiable even than black people n hey, more power to em.

"is if you're going to make something you wanna call music.. write your own words, pick up an instrument, and learn to play... be it drums, turn tables, saxaphone or chelo"

MANY artists dont write their own music/lyrics, r they now redundant? Elvis never wrote a single song in his illustrious career. tell me somethin else too, throughout rock n roll, u'll notice that people take songs, play em themselves change the words n call it their own, is that CREATING music? hello i love you by the doors is almost identical in structure to submission by the sex pistols n i could name song after song after song thats like that, r they ALL not musicians anymore? u can sit with ur opinion up ur ass for as long as u like and be as big a snob with ur finger up ur butt for forever but look at it this way, ur sittin in ur little bubble tellin urself what is n isnt an instrument n milllions of folks r out there being creative with things that u deem not an instrument. so while ur sittin their hatin they're out there creatin, tell me, whoose the productive/progressive one?? but fuck that on the music one, i've proved n justified n reasoned umpteen times how it is music n how those things are instruments n u havent said thing one with any coherence to justify otherwise.

"Show me where it says in a 2006 consenses that black people only make up 20 percent of the population... please.. because i think you're lookin a bigger number... it's been said on many news programs, magazines and everywhere else that white people are slowly becoming the minority, while the african american's, mexican's, chinese, and cuban's are becoming the majority"

i didnt say that they made up 20% of the population as a quote of any exact figures, if u look the words i used was "something like" 20% but i'll get the exact figures if ur interested. n wtf, how come its like blacks, mexicans chinese and cubans are ALL lumped together into becoming the majority n white people have a little category all of their own, whats this us against them mentality u got, u sound like ur gettin cabin fever bro, u jus named four racial denominations n lumped them all in the same group. would it matter if u became the minority? or if black people did or is whoever did as long as motherfuckers could jus get along? i would not find it at all offensive if u said its african counsel time, why would i? i would however get offended if u said the jungle thing cuz a comment hasta be in response to somethin, ur sayin things i deemed as racist n therefore i likened u to a racist, thats not discrimination, if ur bein smart i'll say hey good point there n if ur bein a fuckin dick i'll say hey ur bein a fuckin dick. the jungle music thing is just a bigoted statement. but if i started sayin off key shit about white people n u were like "dont get all fuckin nation of islam on me" i wouldnt trip about it, shit no, tip for the future, when u wanna know how someones gonna react to something, ASK them, dont tell them.

"unless you're out there tryin to get to know every black person, you're 9 time sout of 10 going to run into a gangsta wanna be bitch black person from tha hood"

shut the fuck up motherfucker now ur jus bein REALLY ignorant n rude, i dont do the shit to u so extend me the same courtesy. n quit overhypin the race card like black people do it each n every second somethin happens. u live in one place, im not sure whether u have operatives all over the nation guaging the ratio of black race card pullers or what.

"How do you think the asians felt when their own people were getting them hooked on opium so they would work the railways? Or, how the indians felt when we came and took all their shit.. or like I said, the jews felt when they were being put into camps and being gassed and starved, a leg removed and put into an arm socket.. no one is telling you when u can and cant be fee.. that happened along time ago.. but in this world, you cant wait for someone to call your name.. just jump up in it,, try to get along with everybody, and make yourself be welcome"

WOAH THERE! we agree on somethin :)

"but at the end of the day, I dont see why blacks are mad at white's"

uh...they're not?

"and it may sound racist, but if it's really so bad being here, in america, "being eld down by the white man", ya know.. there is another boat.. that will take you back to the "motherland".. so, whats the problem?"

will do ;) the moment y'all give this shit back to the indians n go to ur "motherland". i cant believe i stooped to that shit to say that but what im hopin to do in sayin that is show u jus how stupid ur statement was. n i never went out of my way to say it was bad here in america. throughout our discussion i jus been providin u with counter-points to the one-sided statements u make. please respond based on things i say n not based on stereotypes of what u think my race thinks cuz the degree of seperation is HUGE.

Edited by frankwhite

Well, I think if we gave it back, there wouldnt be awhole lot of anything.. and we kicked ass and we're keepin it.. end of story... y'all want it, take it like we did... I group all the races together because they were at one time the minority, while the white people were the majority... asfor my town, no, we wasnt overrun and we wont be, thats something we'll never have to worry about.. but where i'm from, we have no murder's, no robberies, no hold up's, and hardly fights... like it used to be in neighboring towns, that just anothe rone of your coincedenses? I say it sounds like african war jungle music because, what instrument is the african nation known for? The drum... where did the black people of africa end up at? Here... so, african war jungle music... I agree, it is blown way out of porportion... but I know people that own's companys and thats the way they are forced to run their company.. the county, for instance, is required to hire so many minorities... true, pickin up garbage isn't a job i'd have or wanna have.. and the requirment should only be can u lift a garbage can.. but, the guy incharge of hiring and firing people, has hired the same three black dudes back three times, each time they come in, and quit.. somebody comes along who is better at the job.. tone of the black dude's wants back in... somebody has to be fired and it damn sure wont be jose.... so you tell me? I never said that it happens all over the world, I said in my experiance.. see, I cant speak on your's, or anybody elses experiances, because they're not my own.. see how that works?

If you would read more carefully, when I explaned this the first three times, you'd see that what I meant was that besides slavery, black people had nothing to call their own.. to set them apart from the general population of mixed race in this country.. and no, not all the people hangin in teh hood are from the hood, but if most of them yes, that are hanging out in the hood, live in the hood, or a hood... birds of a feather flock together.. ever heard it? See, is what it means is, when a goose flies, he doesnt fly with a pigeon, he flies with another goose... while the pigeon hangs out in the park with other pigeons... get it? What other attitude should I have towards their plight? Oh i'm sorry lemme put your feet up, would u like my house? or, ooh, let me walk on eggshells jammal's here.. I better not call it a black shirt.. I best not say afro-enganeered.. without a oh get over it attitude, everyone would just sit on their ass and hold their hand out... and no, i'm not saying black people, I mean everyone.... but I guess thats just being an asshole, right? This is my town i'm talking about, not all of america.. didnt you say you can generalize the whole by looking at one? I'm sure there are neighborhoods that do have a highstandard of living and you cant move in, throw ya laces on the telephone wires and spray paint shit and listen to loud music after a certain time.. but if you live your life like a deciant person, thinking of other's not ahead of yourself, but at the sametime, and can afford it, i'm sure they dont mind.. asfor my town, there's a black dude lives down my street, but he dont bring that gangsta shit here cause we dont want it here... I think the jewish people have let it go rather fine... if you tell 'em to go back to where they came from, they dont get mad and wanna fight.. most laugh it off and say "but I killed jesus, so i'm not welcomed"... where as if I say if u dont like it here, they's anothe rboat goin back, 9 out of ten blacks are gonna get pissed... and jewish people don't wander into germany and russia and act like they owe them something... not a big fan of the doors... and they ay not write their music, or their lyrics, but they're doing more than having somebody else create it on a drum machine or sample it off to somebody else.. thats what i'm syaing... all a rapper does, is rap.. the producer, makes the music.. where as a guitar player may not write the music, but he does however play it....

Something like 20%, my ass, no offense, but 20% of the population is born in the hood a day, dont gimme that shit.. or lemme guess.. black peole dont reproduce like rabbits, thats just a racist thought? I didn't sya they do it all the time, but just watch somebody gettin arrest on teh street... pay attention to the trial, "he pulled me over cause he saw a black man ridin in a lexus.." maybe it dont happen as often as I feel, but through my experiance it happens more often than not.. even outside of that situation. The thing everyone has seemed to have lost, is i'm basing my opinions on experiance with dealing with the subject matter first hand...

Like I said, i've hung out in the hood had many black friends, and appreciated them more than my white friends, but about the third time 5 or more black dudes jump on you and beat the shit out of you for ten bucks and some pocket change... your opinion tends to swing and you see shit you used to over look, especially when ya "boys" are standin there watchin..,.. i'd rather be killedscreamin fuck you than I had tryin to reason now... and these days, who needs friends anyway? Just somebody around to try and get what they can from you. I apologize if I hurt ya feelin's, or pissed ya off or insulted ya, whatever, but I speak from experiance and you can say i'm ignorant and retarded all you want.. i've been called worse, and I know better.. i'm just not sugarcoating shit for anybody

we kicked ass n we're keepin it? well, see, u got that kinda mentality, ur tellin black folks that they should go back, wouldn't u say they're kickin ass now mr. minority? buncha bullshit dude, live n let live...the fuckin drum was the african instrument of the moment yes, the problem is that things typically phrased like that are intended as racial slurs but hey if thats not ur intention then i can dig it but good luck in this world tryna get along sayin that kinda shit to people. then again why should u not right? u mean no harm, why should u hafta tolerate other peoples interpretation, ur the one using the word, if they wanna know what u mean by it they should ask u, not tell u. problem is, thats not the case and various other opinions u've espoused here have shown that u really got a problem with black people, i dont give a fuck how many black friends u had, its a fact. and why war music? do u KNOW anything about african music?? we kicked ass n we're keepin it, how in the fuck u expect black people to jus take it up the ass from u with that kinda mentality? fuck you! u realise what the native american went thru? i dont expect u to feel guilty cuz ur white for that shit i should too cuz we're part of the species that perpetrates that kinda fucked up shit! how dare u pass judgement on dead men women n children to justify the fact that ur alive, fuck you! :fuckyou: what was their fuckin crime, being born on their own land??!?!?! how can u fuckin call ANYTHING bad when u got that kinda mentality, motherfuckers justify 9/11 with that kinda sick shit! when ur fuckin wrong, admit ur wrong motherfucker be a man...any excuse u use to justify that shit is fuckin bullshit! what claiming it back from primitive man in the name of human advancement? fuck that shit, it was theirs dont matter how fuckin primitive they were!!! thats like sayin, oh we need to build a fuckin college for professors but we aint got no room, well fuck it lets knock down this here hospital, aint nuthin but sick people in it. thats some fucked up nazi shit! u talk about jews, hitler TRIED to exterminate a race, we pretty much succeeded, how many indians do u see a day, bearing in mind this is their fuckin country?!?!

"true, pickin up garbage isn't a job i'd have or wanna have.. and the requirment should only be can u lift a garbage can.. but, the guy incharge of hiring and firing people, has hired the same three black dudes back three times, each time they come in, and quit.. somebody comes along who is better at the job.. tone of the black dude's wants back in"

whats wrong with pickin up garbage? its an honest living, this is more of ur "look down on people" type snobbery n that shit just aint as true as ur pimpin it to be dude, that affirmative action shit, jus face it. ur talkin bout ur expierience? well good, then try n watch how u phrase shit cuz up on ur lil soapbox u sound like ur actually making a broad statement.

"If you would read more carefully, when I explaned this the first three times, you'd see that what I meant was that besides slavery, black people had nothing to call their own.. to set them apart from the general population of mixed race in this country"

how about fuckin NBA for starters? :lol: boxing, mowtown, fuck it, just about every creative endeavour that they werent so fuckin opressed as to not being allowed to participate in hence, u r talkin out of ur ass.

"and no, not all the people hangin in teh hood are from the hood, but if most of them yes, that are hanging out in the hood, live in the hood, or a hood"

im not even gonna dignify that cuz ur basically jus repeating urself based on stupid fuckin generalisations that dont make a turds worth of sense and are backed up by exactly nothing as evidence. n even if they were, i've explained explicity in previous posts why that would be the case. human beings aint birds, thats why ur lil sayin is fucking bullshit! n if u dont wanna have any understanding for someones plight whether they be black or whatever what the fuck do u expect from me or anyone else when u step up in this motherfucker talkin bout "my beef" yada yada yada.

"Oh i'm sorry lemme put your feet up, would u like my house? or, ooh, let me walk on eggshells jammal's here.. I better not call it a black shirt.. I best not say afro-enganeered.. without a oh get over it attitude"

that fucks 99% of any fuckin discussion we might have. thats like sayin fuck u, why should i understand? well if u aint willin to understand, why question at all?? u know exactly what i mean u jus wanna spout ur paint by number run of the mill stereotypical unthought out nonsensical illogical and vaguely fascist bullshit cuz it gives u an identity. when i say sympathy for a plight i mean anyones plight dude, not just black people, ANYONES, cuz thats how u get anywhere in life, through empathy and understanding, not that "we kicked ass" if germans went around sayin that shit about the holocaust, that'd piss u the fuck off, u even said so in an earlier post "as long as they dont etc etc we're fine with it" well motherfucker u dont extend nobody else that kinda courtesy. what u gotta understand is a LOT of men women n children died in sand creek to have their tits ripped off n made into wallets n have children burned alive so that i could be sittin here to argue justice with a dickhead like u. u wanna talk about the holocaust n justify what happened to the indians? i think that speaks for itself. we kicked ass, what a stupid thing to say, what did u say when u saw 9/11, "oh well good for them, they kicked ass, now lets see if we can do it back?" ur soo...sad.

"didnt you say you can generalize the whole by looking at one?"

no i didnt.

"I'm sure there are neighborhoods that do have a highstandard of living and you cant move in, throw ya laces on the telephone wires and spray paint shit and listen to loud music after a certain time.. but if you live your life like a deciant person"

Jesus Lord, u r living in the stone age!!! playing loud music n graf shit is indecent? who the fuck died n named u the dictator of decency, how the fuck u gon' force ur lil draconian standards on other people n how they choose to conduct their lives in accordance to the freedoms afforded us by our constitution?? i feel bad for u if u only ever listened to gnr with the volume down dogg, ur missin some shit.

"asfor my town, there's a black dude lives down my street, but he dont bring that gangsta shit here cause we dont want it here"

yessir master!!

"I think the jewish people have let it go rather fine... if you tell 'em to go back to where they came from, they dont get mad and wanna fight.. most laugh it off and say "but I killed jesus, so i'm not welcomed"... "

tell that to the palestinians.

"and they ay not write their music, or their lyrics, but they're doing more than having somebody else create it on a drum machine or sample it off to somebody else.. thats what i'm syaing... all a rapper does, is rap.. the producer, makes the music.. where as a guitar player may not write the music, but he does however play it"

the fact is, music is free n dictating exactly what is or is not music/a musical instrument is down to the community that creates it, the rest of the world seems to have accepted the shit, if u haven't well thats ur problem, u can sit in a field n call the grass red n be stubborn about it n exercise ur right to an opinion to the hilt on the subject, that dont make u right, wake up n smell what ur shoveling u stuck up asshole.

"Something like 20%, my ass, no offense, but 20% of the population is born in the hood a day, dont gimme that shit.. or lemme guess.. black peole dont reproduce like rabbits, thats just a racist thought?"

i think by now u should know what im gonna say to that shit...

"just watch somebody gettin arrest on teh street... pay attention to the trial, "he pulled me over cause he saw a black man ridin in a lexus.." "

so ur sayin thats bullshit n people dont labour under those kindsa predudices yet u jus spent post upon post generalising, sayin things like, they reproduce like rabbits, they hang out n start shit, yada yada yada. u realise how fuckin stupid ur makin urself sound?

"but about the third time 5 or more black dudes jump on you and beat the shit out of you for ten bucks and some pocket change... your opinion tends to swing and you see shit you used to over look, especially when ya "boys" are standin there watchin"

that says more about u than an autobiography man. alls i can say is, learn to fuckin stand up for urself n throwdown when u gots to, otherwise keep ur ass outta places where u cant hack the heat.

"I apologize if I hurt ya feelin's, or pissed ya off or insulted ya, whatever, but I speak from experiance and you can say i'm ignorant and retarded all you want.. i've been called worse, and I know better.. i'm just not sugarcoating shit for anybody"

thats cool man. i apologise too, dont take anything i say that bad as far as my terminology goes, i use the word motherfucker n asshole quite a lot n i try to understand everyones point of view n not jus wait for my turn to talk. and theres a difference between sugarcoating shit n thinkin somethin thru before u say it.

Edited by frankwhite

Justifying 9/11 is simple, we bombed and killed millions of innocents over there in their country all the time before 9/11, now that doesnt make it right, but it can be justified, what goes around comes around... asfor the indians, no, they did nothing wrong, but yes, for human advancement they had to die... doesnt make it right, but it's good enough reason... if they wouldnt have let us build railways, what makes you think they woulda let us have computers? I don't know about you or anybody else, but i'd rather get in my car, drive to the grocery store, and buy my food, instead of walking into the woods, hoping I find something to kill, let alone enough of something to kill to feed my family.. stalk it all day, and then hope I can kill it... not that I cant do all these things, i do them better than most.. but I don;t want to.. I like having central air and heat when I come in from a long hard day at work, and when I want a bath, i like regulating my water to just how I like it... not how the river's temp. is... doesnt make it right, but it's justified...

Affermative action has gone beyond cival rights and equality, and yes, it happens more often than you think, black men being hired over white men... you dont think black people pull the race card? What about down in new orleans? Everybody screamin it's because we're black bush wont help us... kanye west said bush dont care about black people, when it's bullshit.. he dont care about POOR people... and look how the prodominatly black state acted after the hurricane? Looting, shooting, raping... and screaming help me, nobody cares about me? What tha fuck? It's not like they didnt have three days to get tha fuck out like everybody else... and then, when people came to get 'em, most of 'em wantedto stay.. what tha fuck? Help you, but you wanna stay? Sounds like you want a meal ticket to me... lucky I wasnt president or I woulda left 'em all their, black or white.. ignorants is running rampant in this world on both sides of the table...

The attitude that we should feels orry for people because of something that happened over 300 years ago, is why we're even in this discussion... if everyone had a get over it attitude, it would be solved, wars would be fought and won in a day... people would learn to pick themselves up instead of waiting on someone else to do it for them... I think slipknot said it best when they said

"We all lost our wives and our dad's just died and we never got to outside, SHUT UP, nobody gives a fuck and it doesnt change the fact that you suck"

We've all had to deal with something, no race has been excluded from persicution, but it seems that everyone but the african american population has let it go... if you would let it go, it wouldnt hurt.. if you'd stop trying to ease the pain it would subside... see what i'm saying? Crying over spilt milk doesnt clean it up... and nobody is going to clean it for you... this is the real world, where you can either move with it or be stuck in the past with your finger in your ass, preachin to me that I need to be more sympathetic.. sympathy gets you nowhere, a hand full of tears and an i'm sorry...

Rapper's rap, producer's produce the music... so they're not musicians, lets put it that way... select few maybe, but most arent... but thats really not the argument anyway is it?

Stand up and be a man you say? Ok, let me break it down like this for you hommie-g-fly... i'm standing outside the apartments, hangin out with a few of my boy's, I hear somebody yell across the parking lot.. I turn and look, nobody... 5 seconds later, I see a flash of light and i'm on the ground... getting kicked and punched, stomped on, you name it.. I fight my way back up, where one reaches around and stabs me in the side... I fight 'em off, with no help from my boy's.. and hit the ground after they're gone.. i'm laying their bleeding, and it hit's me, you can eithe rlay here and bleed to death, of you can get tha fuck up, walk to your car, get in, and drive yourself to the hospital.. well here I am... ok, second time.. comming out of the mall, I go to my car, 5 black dude's jump out from the otherside, one hit's me in the face with a bat, while the other two proceed to kick teh shit out of me until I black out... I wake up to a crowd of people standing around me, with the most horrible pain i've ever felt in my back.. come to find out, I now have fragments of spine here and there... but, whatever.. rehab, surgery, i'm up and walkin... third time... at my girls house, car comes ridin by, bam, beer bottle out the window to my head and face... 8 brotha's jump out, and try to beat the shit out of me, I fight back to my feet, get up, and pull out my "get back" stick... just a short peice of hickory, and proceed to beat the fuck out of one dude while his boy's run away... almost kill him... breaking my stick in the process... last time, i'm at the red light, just got off work, been swingin a sledge hammer all day, two dude's walk up, pull me from the car,, one shoots me in the chest 3 times, and takes my car... so dont tell me about mannin up boy cause if you want i'll give you directions and show u what a man's about...

Never said anything wrong with pickin up garbage, stop putting words in my mouth.. you seem to be pretty good at that.. ya know, twistin shit around... whatever put's food on the table...

Basketball was invinted by a white person in high school as a sport for women, not black people, the first type of boxing was in scotland and ireland, so no, you dont get that one either, and baseball, well, I think we know... maybe motown, and r&b, but nothing has had the kinda impact that rap has had for black people, and to deny that shit on your part, is fuckin stupid... ytes, since then they have made great strides, but when a black NBA player played, white pople would say "damn, he's good, even if he's a..." so you take that how u want it, if thats the great accomplishment for your race, hey, whatever.. but rap music is what made white people and other races have to ackowledge black people...

no, I don't know anythng about african music, as i'm not from there, nor are my ancestor's, because we dont sell each other for whiskey... I'd go back, if me or my people were the one's bitchin about how bad we've been mistreated and blah blah blah.. but we're not.. the reason you and every other black person say's thats hit, is cause you dont wanna go back, because africa is a third world country full of aid's because they cant stop fuckin... but i'll go back to england if you'll go back to africa, deal? There isn't but a hand full of indians left, how would they maintain a country and setup a government if we decided to pack it up and go back home? What would they do, put back on war paint and try to live like in the old days? White man's government is what made this country what it is, and if it wasnt the white man that took it, somebody else woulda... but i'm sure you have answers for that, eh?

Yes, graf. is trashy and it makes everything around it look like shit.. if you wanna paint, get a fuckin brush and a canvas, or spray paint your house... don't fuck up a good neighborhood just because you're a fuckin retard... and I listen to my music loud, I didnt say anything about always or ever, but I think about dark thirty it's time to turn the shit down cause some fuckin people have to get up and go to work like honest people do... some people have children that dont want them hearing bitch this slut that, fuck a hoe, no love, shoot tha club up, my twenties bling bling.. because we want our children to actually have a chance at being somebody besides a porch monkey or a grease monkey.... thats all i'm syain, be considerate of the people u live around, and dont fuck shit up.. is that so hard for y'all?

U woulda made a good slave.. (don't like the joke, dont set yourself up)

I'm sure some do, but not like you make it out to be, I just cant imagine a cop sitting in his car thinkin "there's prolly some woman being raped right now, a child being molested, somewhere someone is being robbed, somewhere, someone is getting shot... oh look, a black dude in a nice car, fuck the real crime,s lets get him".. gimme a fucin break...

I'm suppose dto excuse you for calling me an asshole and motherfucker, ignorant, stupid and all these other things? but we all know if I say one word, even knowing or not knowing you're black, i'm the bad guy? See how that works? What if being called an asshole or motherfucker offends me as a person, as I don;t fuck my mother, nor am I a hole for human waist to fall from? But yet, thats ok... like i've said before, you can get away with callin me white boy, master, cracker, honkey or anything else your heart desires, and it's ok... there's nothin wrong with that, What happened to being equal? You can take sorry and shove it up your ass motherfucker... :fuckyou:

tip for the future, if u wanna discuss shit, try being consistent to a point of view.

"Justifying 9/11 is simple, we bombed and killed millions of innocents over there in their country all the time before 9/11, now that doesnt make it right, but it can be justified, what goes around comes around... asfor the indians, no, they did nothing wrong, but yes, for human advancement they had to die... doesnt make it right, but it's good enough reason... if they wouldnt have let us build railways, what makes you think they woulda let us have computers?"

thats not the point, it wasnt theirs to take, end of story. shit, based on that why not take over the world is ur powerful enough n we can have a one-world fascist regime. human beings might have advanced matierially as a result but ethically they deteriorate, now which is more important? n half of this shit is with the benefit of hindsight, who the fuck knew then about technological advancements n what do they matter, its avoiding the issue, i mean thats what hitler thought he was doin, exterminate the inferior in the name of human advancement. the entire idea that u think that it would have hindered advancement suggests a sick little superiority complex on ur part.

"Affermative action has gone beyond cival rights and equality, and yes, it happens more often than you think, black men being hired over white men... you dont think black people pull the race card? What about down in new orleans? Everybody screamin it's because we're black bush wont help us... kanye west said bush dont care about black people, when it's bullshit.. he dont care about POOR people... and look how the prodominatly black state acted after the hurricane? Looting, shooting, raping... and screaming help me, nobody cares about me? What tha fuck? It's not like they didnt have three days to get tha fuck out like everybody else... and then, when people came to get 'em, most of 'em wantedto stay.. what tha fuck? Help you, but you wanna stay? Sounds like you want a meal ticket to me... lucky I wasnt president or I woulda left 'em all their, black or white.. ignorants is running rampant in this world on both sides of the table..."

i cant really talk about the new orleans thing, i was barely aware of it, i didnt really look into the issue n the whys n wherefores of it so i really dont know. yeah, fuck it man, u'da made a good president, let em die, they're ignorant. if ur gonna talk about concepts like society u gotta understand that good n bad we're all a part of it, dont let em die, help em out, black or white n all in between, thats what i say.

"The attitude that we should feels orry for people because of something that happened over 300 years ago, is why we're even in this discussion... if everyone had a get over it attitude, it would be solved, wars would be fought and won in a day... people would learn to pick themselves up instead of waiting on someone else to do it for them... I think slipknot said it best when they said"

dont gotta feel sorry for them, jus understand that certain things that are done AS a community are a direct result of the things that were thrust upon them, whether white or black. the fact is, u can affect an attitude, or choose to adopt it, but that dont change how people feel deep down n those things ALWAYS emerge when repressed n emerge in ugly incarnations. i dont think anyone should hafta wait for anyones help. we should ALL be helpin everyone else ALL the time :)...thats jus as quixotic as ur "everyone should get over it" attitude. humans have hearts souls n feelings, thats why everyone can jus get over anything at all. everything has an effect, good or bad, respond to it, dont hide behind "get over it".

"We've all had to deal with something, no race has been excluded from persicution, but it seems that everyone but the african american population has let it go... if you would let it go, it wouldnt hurt.. if you'd stop trying to ease the pain it would subside... see what i'm saying? Crying over spilt milk doesnt clean it up... and nobody is going to clean it for you... this is the real world, where you can either move with it or be stuck in the past with your finger in your ass, preachin to me that I need to be more sympathetic.. sympathy gets you nowhere, a hand full of tears and an i'm sorry..."

yes everyones had to deal with something n they should ALL be aware of it but i agree they shouldnt be aware to the point where it hinders their progression as a human being (not a matierialist, therein lies the difference between me and you). forget sympathy. try empathy.

"Rapper's rap, producer's produce the music... so they're not musicians, lets put it that way... select few maybe, but most arent... but thats really not the argument anyway is it?"

if u produce vegetables, ur a grocer, if u produce iron, ur an ironmonger, if u produce guns ur a gunssmith, if u produce music, ur a musician, dig?

its really fucked up that all that stuff happened to you and im sorry (see? i didnt do it, but im apologising, see that there, empathy, caring for ur fellow person, weird isnt it?) but that aint all black people or the majority n that shit happens, im sure if i as a black person hung around is certain white areas i get laced, thats jus a fact of life, when i said be a man i meant deal with that cuz what ur doin (i.e. physically dealing with it) is only HALF the hamburger dude cuz it dont look like u got over it emotionally/mentally or dealt with it like a man in that regard.

i didnt put a single word is ur mouth, i jus asked u why u whats wrong with pickin up garbage cuz u spoke of it was an undertone of contempt, i wouldn't wanna do it, ur words. n i asked a question in response. n i havent twisted a single thing, theres a difference between twisting somethin n tryin to understand other points of view to maybe get a better grasp on ur own n where it came from n whether or not its right.

"Basketball was invinted by a white person in high school as a sport for women, not black people, the first type of boxing was in scotland and ireland, so no, you dont get that one either, and baseball, well, I think we know... maybe motown, and r&b, but nothing has had the kinda impact that rap has had for black people, and to deny that shit on your part, is fuckin stupid"

im not talkin about who invented the shit, im talkin about whoose prevalent in it. true nothing had "the kinda impact" as rap but jus cuz it wasnt of the same or comporable magnitude STILL does not justify the phrase "black people had nothin goin for em". think about what the word nothin means n then re-evaluate the point i made.

"no, I don't know anythng about african music, as i'm not from there, nor are my ancestor's, because we dont sell each other for whiskEY"

well if u dont know anything about it then dont talk about it. n fuck, i know stuffs about all kindsa races that im not a part of n that arent my ancestors. n the reason u dont know about them is because "we" (wonder who that is) dont sell each other for whiskey. hmm, what does one thing hafta do with the other??

"reason you and every other black person say's thats hit, is cause you dont wanna go back, because africa is a third world country full of aid's because they cant stop fuckin"

first of all, i've never espoused "that shit" as my own point of view, i offered it as a counterpart of some awfully fascist points you've made. so black people say they suffered opression cuz they dont wanna go back to africa? i dunno HOW that makes sense. u say go back to africa, thats just it, we aint fuckin africans no more, jus like u aint english no more, go back, how can i go back, i aint never been their in the first place, thats what im gettin at, this is home now for black people jus like it is now for white people even though it dont originate from either of us, we're all stealin from the collection plate here.

"There isn't but a hand full of indians left, how would they maintain a country and setup a government if we decided to pack it up and go back home? What would they do, put back on war paint and try to live like in the old days?"

exactly! its nonsensical! jus like black people mass immigrating back to africa. they dont want to n they dont complain half as much as u claim they do.

"White man's government is what made this country what it is, and if it wasnt the white man that took it, somebody else woulda... but i'm sure you have answers for that, eh?"

i do have an answer yes. an attractive naked lady stands alone in an alley in a neighbourhood with a high crime rate. oogie boogie walks by. Oogie Boogie: fuck it man, i might as well rape her, i mean if i dont somebody else will!!!

see what im sayin? it dont make it right that someone'll do it so i might as well first. not if the thing they're gonna do is fuckin wrong.

"Yes, graf. is trashy and it makes everything around it look like shit"

ur opinion, nothing more, what about those who think to the contrary. i could take u to art exhibitions where the art is made entirely from, literally, trash.

"some people have children that dont want them hearing bitch this slut that, fuck a hoe, no love, shoot tha club up, my twenties bling bling.. because we want our children to actually have a chance at being somebody besides a porch monkey or a grease monkey.... thats all i'm syain, be considerate of the people u live around, and dont fuck shit up.. is that so hard for y'all?"

whoose "we?" n whoose the "y'all" ur talkin to? can u clarify that a lil so's i know what im being called n to what group im being attached to n who this "we" is that im responding to?

"U woulda made a good slave.. (don't like the joke, dont set yourself up)"

who said i didnt like it? :lol: the yessir massa thing was in response to the fact that u basically said that the only black people we want in our neighbourhood are the ones who do/act like what we want. n then u say that black people pull the race card. people like u r the reason they have so much ammunition.

"I'm sure some do, but not like you make it out to be"

n how exactly have i made it to? alls i said was that some people labour under those predudices, n thats exactly what u said to "im sure some do" so what the fuck are u arguing about?? like i said respond based on what was ACTUALLY said not what u percieve to be the intentions behind a statement because ur not always right in ur perception, u quoted slipknot right, well heres a quote for u.

"They're my words, im the one thats using them, ASK me what i mean, dont tell me" John Lydon.

there ya go dogg, quote for a quote, we straight? ;)

"I'm suppose dto excuse you for calling me an asshole and motherfucker, ignorant, stupid and all these other things? but we all know if I say one word, even knowing or not knowing you're black, i'm the bad guy? See how that works? What if being called an asshole or motherfucker offends me as a person, as I don;t fuck my mother, nor am I a hole for human waist to fall from? But yet, thats ok... like i've said before, you can get away with callin me white boy, master, cracker, honkey or anything else your heart desires, and it's ok... there's nothin wrong with that, What happened to being equal? You can take sorry and shove it up your ass motherfucker... "

not supposed to excuse me no, supposed isnt quite the word. was i supposed to excuse u based on...

"I apologize if I hurt ya feelin's, or pissed ya off or insulted ya"

n im sure u know by now, that when i call u an asshole it means ur an idiot, not a hole for human waste otherwise u'd have a hardtime typing now wouldn't u, get real here. if they offend u as a person n they are based on and in direct reaction to something you've said that i percieve to be objectionable, they are in context however when they are against an entire denomination, the vaaaaast majority of which u dont know, THAT is wrong. i know u inasmuch as i've seen what u've said n know at least that u claim to hold certain beliefs (as a person, not a group) that i find objectionable. i called u an asshole, a motherfucker based on shit u say that i find stupid, silly, ignorant n predudice n if u can justify the same things in me or other things u find personally objectionable, then go for it. n callin someone master is not a fuckin rascist term, especially when in the 21st century they have basically told u that the only black people they like in their neighbourhood are the ones that act based on the dictations of this mystical "we" ur always talkin about. i didnt call u whiteboy or cracker or honky at all and if i COULD get away with it i wouldn't cuz i aint like that. n u can call me what u want too, whats stoppin ya? i mean, this is real life here if i call some white dude i dont know in an argument a honky im liable to get fucked up just as much as u call someone ur own personal choice of black insults. thats a fact of life man, u can't not expect a response from someone n jus say its freedom of speech n shit. black people get a response, how are they gettin away with it? theres people like u calling out the offending parties of black people n sayin "hey, u guys r fucked up for sayin that" ur not a lone voice in the wilderness. alls im sayin is dont judge the blacks that aint guilty. dont judge based on colour n community, judge based on the individual and his actions cuz the moment u judge based on majorities u marginalise individuality n the minorities n get everybody even further lost in bullshit. THATS what happened to equality. its there. how the fuck do u expect other people to practise it when u dont even believe in it. in the words of spike lee, do the right thing :rofl-lol: not the wrong thing cuz its the easy way out n u can justify it with a 4 yr olds "but they're doin it, why shouldn't we?" cuz that gets us where we are today. i.e. in a sorry state of affairs.

"You can take sorry and shove it up your ass motherfucker"

good day to you too motherfucker! ;)

Edited by frankwhite