Some thought

jonah

I was just looking on the GNR home page and it says "A MESSAGE FROM AXL ROSE" then the first line reads "Axl Rose has a message for the fans who did not get to see Guns N' Roses perform at the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, Maine on Monday night" then there is a quote of Axl talking but do you think the real message is the picture above the article??

That would be what the old Axl would do.

This is no way GNR bashing I just found humour in seeing the Headline and seeing the picture above it, made me laugh, may not make you laugh

I was just looking on the GNR home page and it says "A MESSAGE FROM AXL ROSE" then the first line reads "Axl Rose has a message for the fans who did not get to see Guns N' Roses perform at the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, Maine on Monday night" then there is a quote of Axl talking but do you think the real message is the picture above the article??

This is no way GNR bashing I just found humour in seeing the Headline and seeing the picture above it, made me laugh, may not make you laugh

that is pretty fucking funny...

That's EXACTLY what he's saying. He is the master of illusion. And it was aimed at the Fire Marshals. I assumed everyone knew this.

Donington, England June 11th 2006

axl_1106_finger.jpg

Edited by Rick James

Yes absolutely, alot of thought has gone into choosing that picture, ofcourse it is a "hidden" message, im sure it's targeted at forum users for all the colllective whining the other day, after all the majority of people visting the gunsnroses website are surely from forums right?