RUMOUR: GN'R to promote CD on Nov 28th at Virgin Megastore

raspus

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna try calling see if i can talk to a manager.

also, they may be ligit, early today (idk if it got deleted) some dude was saying that his store in some midwest state cant remember said 28th also, idk...

*edit*

Just got off the phone with some dude, he told me that yesterday (11/10/06) that about 25 people were calling in asking about it. Some dj said it over the radio i guess. He said not true, even one of the managers talked to one of the fans. He also said they do not have releases past the 21st in their computer yet so i think that guy is just plainly full of shit. Im still going to call around the time of the concert. He also said that them not advertising seems a little shady also (he said that to me, i never even said anything about that)

Edited by gnrfan4life3690

Well if it is true , I bet the turnout will be a lot bigger than we think , even though a lot of the younger set might not know the band it could sell very well simply because of the "mystery" and curiosity behind the album . Old fans will definetley turn out in droves especially now that they are back touring again , I can't wait to finally here this new material ... If this proves to be true .

Peace GnR Nation

the ppl who we are interviewing for this Sunday. :) you'll find out,

so wait your source is the dancing migits at GNR show in wembly??? :confused:

what you on about

um I checked his site and there was an interview with the dancing midgits for the GNR show...

dont know if it was this sunday tho that one was for...

where is it? jarmo's room ? :huh:

Jarmo has a vending machine in his room?!

Awesome :shocked:

Ofcourse he has. If he goes outside HTGTH would get widly out of controle and people might post their thoughts online in that time.

Only the thought of people expressing themself on a messageboard is scarying me to my very bone :scared::scared:

I think this may happen.. But I don't believe it's the date of the release.. Until proved otherwise I still believe the 21st and this is just a promo AFTER the CD is released..

But if none of this happens I don't mind.. I got to see 'em live this year.. That's all that mattered to me..

KK x