friend said only 600 tickets sold for Baltimore show???

saleen5.8

i really doubt that, i use to live in baltimore and classic rock is huge in that area, there are 4 classic rock stations and they always gave dates for tours ect. also the venue that they are playing at is pretty small, if your in a big band and you come to baltimore you have the choice of either playing in a stadium, or this small arena.

Your friend is most likely a boneless pussy who's angry with himself because his girlsfriend owns him and he can't go and see his favorite band. This pisses him off and pushes him to try to ruin the show on beforehand for as many people as possible.

Last night my friend backed out of the show coming up this monday night. He said he didn't want to go anymore because of his gf or something. Thats another story and now I am out $90 but that is besides the point. Anyway, he was going off about how he knew someone promoting it from 98Rock and the dude said they only sold something like 600 tickets. Is there a way to find out how the ticket sales are for the Baltimore show?

My guess is that there are only 600 tickets left

A8R