What Would (Will) You Do If Chinese Democracy Isn't Released in 2006?

AxlCorp

Just wondering how many of you will be pissed and leave the message boards and stop looking at GnR news if C.D. doesn't get released this year as promised? I, for one, would continue to be a GnR servant. In the past I have pledged not to, but...I always come back, pathetic but it's an addiction.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't leave the forum. I don't really care if Chinese Democracy is released or not.

Ditto. :)

You don't care??? Why the hell are you here then?

I came for the food, but I stay for the wine. And this forum has proven to be a tremendous way to kill time in between meetings, conference calls, projects, etc....

And I like to keep up with what's going on with Axl and the band. If in the process, CD is released then great... if it's not, then whatever. It's not going to impact my life one way or another.

I wouldn't leave the forum. I don't really care if Chinese Democracy is released or not.

I came for the food, but I stay for the wine. And this forum has proven to be a tremendous way to kill time in between meetings, conference calls, projects, etc....

And I like to keep up with what's going on with Axl and the band. If in the process, CD is released then great... if it's not, then whatever. It's not going to impact my life one way or another.

Music impacts My Life...especially GnR's

Music impacts My Life...especially GnR's

Umm... good for you? I don't know what to tell you. Music is pretty low on the totum pole of priorities or impactful entities in my life.... somewhere between hitting the gym and my morning cup of coffee. :)

Of course I'll be pissed as hell, but I'd stick around anyway.

I think anyone, who saw the tour ending with a riot and and without explanation in 2002, who stayed at this board in 2003, 2004, 2005 without nearly any real "news" until Axl went into the public again at the Korn party, will stay in 2007 too, even if CD won't be released at any of the remaining Tuesdays in 2006.

But if Axl won't deliver in 2006, it's safe to say that we can kiss a lot of the people who joined this board in 2006 goodbye.

Music is soundtrack of life that helps you deal with the good and the bad moments. A great song can elevate your spirits and enlighten you while an angry song can help you deal with stress...I'd say it's important.

That's great, dude. No one's knocking how important it is to you; it's just not that big of a deal to me. But if you take away my morning coffee, then we're gonna have a few words!

It all depends on how everything is conducted. If they simply dont release the album with no explanation at all then they can quite simply fuck themselves. I'll more than likely check around here once a month or something. I mean can they really continue to tour without an album - or would that collapse too?

Lets just wait and see. They've said it will be out this year - thats a whole lot more than we've ever had - so hold fire until the year is out. There is no point speculating.

It all depends on how everything is conducted. If they simply dont release the album with no explanation at all then they can quite simply fuck themselves. I'll more than likely check around here once a month or something. I mean can they really continue to tour without an album - or would that collapse too?

Lets just wait and see. They've said it will be out this year - thats a whole lot more than we've ever had - so hold fire until the year is out. There is no point speculating.

Yeah I agree...but the problem is that they will probably come out with an explanation that won't really answer any truths...but then we are left waiting ...again..

I'm addicted to this board, I'll stay.

But I am going to be very pissed and will post an enormously amount of sarcastic posts about Axl, because he won't have gotten his shit together again if this year doesn't turn out to be the year.

hell where all addicted to this board :P