What Would (Will) You Do If Chinese Democracy Isn't Released in 2006?

AxlCorp

Just wondering how many of you will be pissed and leave the message boards and stop looking at GnR news if C.D. doesn't get released this year as promised? I, for one, would continue to be a GnR servant. In the past I have pledged not to, but...I always come back, pathetic but it's an addiction.

Funny I posted a Poll on this the other day:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=83734

:P

Yeah, but you're a Bruins fan, so you don't count...Go HABS Go. Just kidding. Sorry I didn't see your poll. Good results...I would think most of us would stay with them anyway.

Could be worse I could be a leaf or hab fan...

:P

Leaf fan would be worse.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone here said...if it's not out by LATE FALL as Axl said...I will just download it when the thing comes out. All in all as much as I love buying rock music CD's...this is one I think I don't want to buy because of how much Axl has delayed it and how many broken promises he has made on it. Sure I'll buy it later at some point...but at one of those supercheap music stores where you can buy it for $10.

There is no way I would wait this long only to give up when it seems so close. My interest will decline over time though and even though I'll buy it when it comes out, at some point I am going to stop coming here and reading the same rumors with different dates plugged in over and over. Anyone here that says they will give up on the new band if it's not out by year's end is not being honest withemselves IMO.

I`ll stick around...... and go out and buy alot of other good music. ( like i always do).. there is soooo much more than Guns N`Roses out there :)

Just go out and take a look :)

What do you like as a subsitute for GnR? I'm really interested in broadening my musical horizons.

Try these guys out...The Mars Volta. You may hate them on the first listen, but eventually they'll be the only band that matters in your world. Plus they're like the opposite of Guns in terms of production, they've put out 3 full lengths in 3 years. Also try out some jazz, Miles Davis is always a sweet starting point. Going off into a different musical space makes you appreciate the raw rockingness of GNR even more. Trust me.

Unless an actual release date is announced for 2007, I'd take it as relatively solid proof that the album will most likely never be released. Not releasing an album on the back of a hugely successful tour having said that you will release it that year more than once would be a terrible decision by Axl and Co.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!!! :mellow:

Seriously, it's pathetic! No matter how much all you shitheads complain and moan about giving up in the end you WILL still come here, you WILL go to the shows and you WILL buy the album when it drops. If people are so gung ho on giving up do yourself a favor and get the fuck out right now... People act like there's nothing to do with life when the album doesn't come out. That it's either put your life on hold and wait or move on. Each and every one of you however will probably still go out, have fun, listen to the music and you WILL get the album when it comes out.

:lol::lol::D