93X Rock News

Almost Famous

"93X will likely debut "Better" around Nov 19th"

First single release on November 19th?

I took that as meaning they were debuting the HD commercial with "Better", not the single.

yeah,that's how I read it too

"93X will likely debut "Better" around Nov 19th"

First single release on November 19th?

I took that as meaning they were debuting the HD commercial with "Better", not the single.

yeah,that's how I read it too

I would think that a HD commercial would debut on the HD website, and not at 93X Rock News... and why would they "debut" the commercial when it's already visible on the webpage?

Why would they just be premiering the spot??? It's there on their site right now. I think they meant that they are going to premiere the single on the 19th...which means a December release right?

the leaked version is there,(perhaps they've changed it?)

the news story is preceeded with info from a HD press release

the whole thing is a bit confusing really..

Why would they just be premiering the spot??? It's there on their site right now. I think they meant that they are going to premiere the single on the 19th...which means a December release right?

if th single was out on the 19th, then id bet the album would follow on the 21st.

if th single was out on the 19th, then id bet the album would follow on the 21st.

Ballsy...but possible.

well the 19th is a Sunday, and the Final Race of Nascar in the "Chase for the Nextel Cup" series. So A LOT of people will be watching if they show it then rock3.

Kannon.

*edit*

I'm talking about the commercial being shown.

Edited by kannon21

well the 19th is a Sunday, and the Final Race of Nascar in the "Chase for the Nextel Cup" series. So A LOT of people will be watching if they show it then rock3.

Kannon.

*edit*

I'm talking about the commercial being shown.

sounda like a perfect tie in..

perhaps HD had the leaked version, that for say the editor had, and used because GNR gave them the heads up to use any song they wanted. Not knowing that Better was leaked (or didn't care) they used it in the first set of commercials W/ PC....and the GNR camp contacted them and said take it down, and wait till (insert date here) we will hook you up with the first single...so will debut again WITH the new version (studio) HOPEFULLY.. if the version we have already isnt a studio.. (but bad quality) .. so who knows... the end of Nov is very likely... but who the hell knows with GNR

Edited by Sweetest_Child

This may be a bit far-fetched, but perhaps the supposed secret marketing strategy is to debut the HD commercial during the race on Sunday the 19th and play it to death until release of a single on Tuesday the 21st. Two days of promotion doesn't seem like enough for the album to drop on the 21st but I guess anything is possible at this point.

Edited by bax