ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY CONTACTS GNR MANAGER FOR RELASE DATE

jaypayton

the new issue of entertainment weekly just did a timeline of the million or so times that someone in the GNR camp has stated Democracy will be released going back to July 1996....It basically mocks how there have been 20 release dates that were confirmed by management or axl or other bandmemebers...They have dates from 1996, 1999, august 2000, summer 2003 etc etc...They contacted GNR's management a couple months ago and were told 10 more tuesdays left in 06 and it will be out on one of those tuesdays

Then they contacted GNR's management last week and were left with no response...Does not bode well

the new issue of entertainment weekly just did a timeline of the million or so times that someone in the GNR camp has stated Democracy will be released going back to July 1996....It basically mocks how there have been 20 release dates that were confirmed by management or axl or other bandmemebers...They have dates from 1996, 1999, august 2000, summer 2003 etc etc...They contacted GNR's management a couple months ago and were told 10 more tuesdays left in 06 and it will be out on one of those tuesdays

Then they contacted GNR's management last week and were left with no response...Does not bode well

sure it does...no response means "we already answered your question,what exactly about 10 more Tuesdays didn't you understand?"

sure it does...no response means "we already answered your question,what exactly about 10 more Tuesdays didn't you understand?"

yeah, or the plan changed..again

I hate the fact that I can just as easily understand the first as well as the other...I want CD :wacko:

A8R