no-one ever said 2006

Gnfnrhead

all the stuff people have said about when cd will be released is getting annoying. i just have three things to say.

1. about the interview that said you would hear music this year, i think feburary correct me if im wrong,

if he was talking about music, we've already heard some this year.

if he was talkin about cd, he said this year, not 2006, so he has until feburary (if im right about when the interview was)

2. about which tuesday the album will be released on, they never said the album would be released on a tuesday, thats just what people asumed.

3. be patient you'll get in the end, no need to constantly complain about it.

so yeah, thats just my opinion on the mindless guessing about release dates and such.

all the stuff people have said about when cd will be released is getting annoying. i just have three things to say.

1. about the interview that said you would hear music this year, i think feburary correct me if im wrong,

if he was talkin about cd, he said this year, not 2006, so he has until feburary (if im right about when the interview was)

2. about which tuesday the album will be released on, they never said the album would be released on a tuesday, thats just what people asumed.

so yeah, thats just my opinion on the mindless guessing about release dates and such.

To be fair Axl said on the Eddie Trunk show that it would be out in late fall and he said on MTV that it would be out this year and Sanctuary released a statement about how it would be out on one of the tuesdays before the year was done. So that's three times we've been told it will be out this year, therefore Axl should tell us if there's a genuine problem or deliver. It needs done soon!

I could be wrong but most people when they talk about this year they don't mean the 12 months that follow what they say. This year means 2006!

Axlites and Axl Apologists all alike make me laugh how pathetic losers they are. This is Rock music...it's do or die, it's deliver or fade in shame...Axl clearly said fall/late-fall which means late November at the latest. Which means if he does not deliver on his promise...then rock fans, media and all...give him the river of shit that liars and unloyal rockstars deserve. I certainly hope he gets a really stinging backlash if he does not deliver what he clearly said.

Axl said THIS YEAR (it was in January, BTW). This year is 2006, is that hard to understand? Merck said "there are 10 tuesdays left between now and January, it will come out on one of them", so that means a Tuesday release.

Your not that bright are you?? Do you have a learning disability?? I bet your parents divorced out of frustration over your inception?? That was the stupidest thing I have ever heard anyone say about any topic I've ever heard discussed in any forum or blog!!!! Jesus F*#@Kin Christ There must be a criteria of intelligence one must pass before your allowed to post things like this.....one that insures that functionally retarded people like yourself are never heard from!!! :fuckyou: !!!!!

No, Axl said in Trunk it will be out this Fall/Late Fall. Then less than 2 weeks later, he once again said on a KROQ interview that it would be out this Fall/Late Fall. Then at the VMA's he said "it is this year....it is this year".

Merck's exact words were "there are 10 Tuesdays left in the year. It'll be out on one of them".

You are wrong. Don't make excuses for them.