Toronto preshow party

Zint

Ok...after some behind the scenes PM's and IM's today,it looks like the HTGTH preshow bash is the one and only event.

The other thread got a little muddled and nothing was confirmed,so here's the pre show party confirmation thread...and the poster with the info.

htgth_tor2006_flyer.jpg

The only thing I'm not sure about is the start time.

..Montrealer??

Get your pic taken standing between Jarmo and Eric!

it'll cost ya 5 bucks though..

:P

who the hell is that? :unsure:

ya, i posted that in the preshow party thread awhile ago

im guessing it starts around 5-6

Ill see ya's there ;) but i do have a question, from the ACC where do you go to get there? Ill be parkin at the ACC (or as close as i can get) Ill have like 6 hours to kill too, should be in Toronto around noon. (its a 2 hour drive almost for us) Is it walkin distance from the acc?

dawn

The administrators of two of the biggest (if not THE biggest) GnR forums on the internet.

Jarmo is the admin of HTGTH and Eric is the admin of our very own MyGnR.

Both of whom will be at the preshow party!

(as well our very own nutball...Montrealer!!..lol)...among others

The administrators of two of the biggest (if not THE biggest) GnR forums on the internet.

Jarmo is the admin of HTGTH and Eric is the admin of our very own MyGnR.

Both of whom will be at the preshow party!

(as well our very own nutball...Montrealer!!..lol)...among others

Well I hope I get to meet em ;) ill be the shy chick with the wild chick lmfao. my sister and i are going together ;)

not sure if ill make it to the preshow party...i'm going with my cousin and her bf (cause the girl i was sposta go with cancelled out on me last week, and i couldnt get anyone else to go since its midterms week)

but none the less, ill be at the concert! i cant wait

Ill see ya's there ;) but i do have a question, from the ACC where do you go to get there? Ill be parkin at the ACC (or as close as i can get) Ill have like 6 hours to kill too, should be in Toronto around noon. (its a 2 hour drive almost for us) Is it walkin distance from the acc?

dawn

I guess you won't get this now, but enjoy paying $20+ for parking at the ACC.

dawn

I guess you won't get this now, but enjoy paying $20+ for parking at the ACC.

actually i got to park right infront of the acc (well just across the road) and it was 20 dollars flat rate. not bad at all. didnt have to walk far either.

actually i got to park right infront of the acc (well just across the road) and it was 20 dollars flat rate. not bad at all. didnt have to walk far either.

Hah, actually doesnt sound too bad anymore considering the subway stopped at 1:20 and I had to wait forever in the rain to catch a crappy bus back home. Hope you enjoyed the show.

Hah, actually doesnt sound too bad anymore considering the subway stopped at 1:20 and I had to wait forever in the rain to catch a crappy bus back home. Hope you enjoyed the show.

I loved the show! Glad that I parked there ;)