So there we all were

Gunzen

So there we were, the faithfull huddled around our comps awaiting texts from A little patience via Almost Famous. It was a fun room , once class let out, if you were there you know what I am referring too. (I dont think I will ever look at a suspension bridge the same way again). Famous bailed and we improvised and got through it. As the night wore on people started dropping and I could sense the trepidation building, from the texts I was getting from Patience the show was going great.......but no word on the CD or single. As I relayed the updates, I felt worse and worse about no Great news, but hey, I had a good time with those guys, so, I guess we will wait.

This isnt really a question post, just wanted to say thanks to johnny and famous for letting me help out. It is crazy, I never met or chatted with Johnny and the next thing I know I was getting texts from him on my cellie and relaying to the chat room. I am in Cali, so that is like 3k miles away.

Rock N Roll rock3

P.S. James says "Hi"