Well, I didn;t get into meet the band like I had hoped.

HollyWoodRose84

WOW! That's all I can say. it's almost 6 am and I am writing this because I promised a full scoop on my night. Anyway, bear with me guys..I'm hun gover my ears are shot and much of what I say prob wont make sense. Anyway, I got to the concert around 7:30 and eded up running into Beta's daughter. I told her to wish good Axl good luck from Guns fans worldwide because we all believe in him and the band. She said she would relay him the message. As I was waiting for the band to go on, who happened to be standing next to me but actor, Micky Rourke. he was with two BEAUTIFUL blondes. I shook his hand and asked him about the afterparty to which he told me he would be there. The band went on and the show kicked ass. I must say though Axl's vocals were drowned out at times either by the bad mixing or the fans singing. Solid show. Axl was indeed visibly sick throghout the show because he kept blowong his nose after ever song. Anyway, the concert ended and I ended up at Club Stereo where the band was hosting the afterparty. I was pissed that they wouldnt let me in with my camera so I had to leave it in my truck. The place was CRAWLING with celebrities. I met Biju Philips, some dudes from That 70's show (I'm bad with names) Drea from the Sopranos, a ton of rappers (again Im bad with names but the faces are very familiar), and I bumped back into Micky Rourke. There were loads more but I couldnt place the names with the faces. I waited FOREVER. The place was packed. You couldnt move. My friend Jay was the one who hosted the party as he hosts tons of them for the likes of J Z, Kevin Federline, Lindsay Lohan and tons others. I was noticing that a lot of the celebs were beginnign to ruch out of the place by 3:30 so I knew something was up. It was nearing 4 Am and I was getting the feeling that nothing was going to happen. I bumped into Jay one more time and he told me he was just on the phone and the whole band actually ended up at a club called Soul House and they would be staying there along with the other celebs who had just left the place. . I HIGH TAILED my way over there (took forever traffic sucked). I didn;t know anyone at the club so I basically waited outside forever and I couldnt get in. I DID however bump into Baz. He was AWESOME!!! Coolest guy in the world. I was hoping I would get to see Ron cause I knew he would let me in LOL. Anyway, I'm home and about to pass out. Hope this story made sense. It wasent a letdown that i didnt get to meet the guys because, honestly, I didnt get my hopes up. I had an AMAZING night at the MSG show, met a ton of new people and celebrities and have a bunch of stories that will last with me a lifetime. Too all the people I met at the concert, you guys are awesome!!!

Goodnight guys!!!

-Hollywood

You didn't wait outside long enough. Ron came out around 2:40 with his parents and wife, and was his usual awesome self. I saw Baz too... and Ron was the only band member that came out. He is such a great guy.

Where did u see Ron? At MSG? I was at Stereo waiting for him and the rest of the band.

Ah... I saw him outside of MSG. On the corner through the employees exit, there were like 10 people hanging around. I was actually going to go home, but decided to take a spin around the block, and saw him there.

You didn't wait outside long enough. Ron came out around 2:40 with his parents and wife, and was his usual awesome self. I saw Baz too... and Ron was the only band member that came out. He is such a great guy.

Where did u see Ron? At MSG? I was at Stereo waiting for him and the rest of the band.

Ah... I saw him outside of MSG. On the corner through the employees exit, there were like 10 people hanging around. I was actually going to go home, but decided to take a spin around the block, and saw him there.

That's awesome dude good for you. He's a kickass guy. Ah well, I'll just wait for the next time they play around here. I had an awesome night. Off to bed!!!!

-Hollywood