GNR Asylum

holbess

I realise that even bad press is good press and this guy will get even more hits on his site than ever, but!!

Do not buy from this man, I recently purchased 5 and they were the worst quality shows I have ever seen. One was even advertised as pro shot, if you call pro shot somebody holding a camcorder at the large screen.

All the dvds come with his bleedin logo allover the screen as if he is some kind of production company and is responsible for the recording of the dvd.

They were all burnt too fast and stop n stutter through the whole dvd, so you cant even listen to the things.

On top of that, when I emailed to complain, all I get was abuse. Please avoid.

I've no doubt he is a member of this forum, so will slate me back but so long as people read this and are aware that all his stuff is available for free if you search hard enough and does not get spoilt by his logos at the beginning of shows and in between, by the way of 4 inch banners at the top of the screen during the middle of shows.

somehow there must be a way to get the site shut down..... what about another letter to axls lawyer, a letter to the ISP, a letter to the people who host the site ?

Some thing must be done to stop this fag getting free money for doing nothing and ripping GnR fans off

Cmon people

CJ

• 4 months later...

I agree with the above comments. Looking at the site I had thought that for fans not having broadband, this site would be a good thing but having ordered several discs the quality of all was extemely average. Worse still, some discs did not arrive and others did not play properly. Avoid this site - the guy lists his email for inquiries and customer service but the service is a joke. Use at your own risk.

I realise that even bad press is good press and this guy will get even more hits on his site than ever, but!!

Do not buy from this man, I recently purchased 5 and they were the worst quality shows I have ever seen. One was even advertised as pro shot, if you call pro shot somebody holding a camcorder at the large screen.

All the dvds come with his bleedin logo allover the screen as if he is some kind of production company and is responsible for the recording of the dvd.

They were all burnt too fast and stop n stutter through the whole dvd, so you cant even listen to the things.

On top of that, when I emailed to complain, all I get was abuse. Please avoid.

I've no doubt he is a member of this forum, so will slate me back but so long as people read this and are aware that all his stuff is available for free if you search hard enough and does not get spoilt by his logos at the beginning of shows and in between, by the way of 4 inch banners at the top of the screen during the middle of shows.

Ofcourse this is bad quality dvd's,when timebomb dont know how to author

Anyway,only way to stop him is to hack it .

So,ask hackers

:tongue2: do not pm me,im not hacking for ya :tongue2:

Here's what I know about GNR Asylum...

-He is a member at all major forums. Including this one (username is Vlayne). He PMed me last August and said he had RAR proshot (before the broadcast and COMPLETE), odd enough, I didn't get a video sample until AFTER the broadcast.

-He trades, some...

-He sucks at filming. Michael J. Fox could do a better job (no offense).

-He is a member of Dime, I don't know about PCT or GNR.US

-He's an asshole, liar, and mofo.

-I used to have his address, but he moved from New Jersey to New York.

As people have mentioned, he reauthors DVDs and puts his crappy logos all over them. He should be beat within an inch of his life and he should be sued for copyright infringement (as he's selling. Most others TRADE, for no monetary gain). He runs his site through Yahoo, but I don't know how to report him or I would. I would love to get his site shut down. That would be the cherry on an already great year.

Edited by acdcUSSR

timbomb does not how to make dvd,trust me,but he knows how to sell :lol:

Speak for yourself dildo. Wasn't it you who started a topic a little while ago about a b&p?? Maybe it's not much mony you ask (blank dvd and postage costs),but it's still selling.

timbomb does not how to make dvd,trust me,but he knows how to sell :lol:

Speak for yourself dildo. Wasn't it you who started a topic a little while ago about a b&p?? Maybe it's not much mony you ask (blank dvd and postage costs),but it's still selling.

It is selling?

So ask 500 people i send b+p ,are they think they buy or get free in exchange of blanks and postage.

They will tell you,im happy with dvds i got and thankfull.

So ,that is not selling.

Also,check metallica,maiden,pantera,zeppelin,bootleg trading sites ,90% people do it

Only gnr fans call it selling

Selling is having a gnr asylum and charge 10$ per dvd,thats real selling

sucker.