Axl performs at benefit for MJ Fox.

Almost Famous

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Kaneda to criticize Axl now? Man, I love to see shit like this. This is something he did not announce, he could have made so much bigger of a deal about it. He did it on the down low, and that is cool. I am not naive, I know he would get press either way, but he doesnt seem to flaunt his philantropism, he just did it. My guess it was Madagascar, or Patience, kinda a lil slower for that crowd. We will soon see.

Off the subject does anyone know of other bands websites that do the in concert text updates during a show? I just have never heard of it.

Moments like these are great for Axl, no way this can be spun into bad publicity.

well... some people could find a way.

Kaneda will chime in soon, don't worry... something like: "Axl used to be a badass... he should be stage diving, beating people up in bars and banging women... not spending time at charities."

Question is:

Did Michael J. Fox get a copy of Chinese Democracy and will he be willing to leak it? :confused:

..hmmm

11337101frozeninferno11112006112605PM.jpg

Mr. Fox,

If you're reading this would please send me a copy of CD. Your one of the greatest actors of all times and an amazing person. PLEASE help me out with this.

Sincerely Tbizzle

Anyone know what songs he sang?

no, we're waiting for an article or something.

Ah ok. Damnm he played at the Waldorf? I was like 10 min from that. i just got back from the city. If only I would have known....

Many of us here are always minutes from the Waldorf. The question is, do we have any business being there? That place is a fort. They do not leave you alone from the second the door is opened for you. You would not have gotten very far. They always seem to know who belongs there.

Anyone know what songs he sang?

no, we're waiting for an article or something.

Ah ok. Damnm he played at the Waldorf? I was like 10 min from that. i just got back from the city. If only I would have known....

Many of us here are always minutes from the Waldorf. The question is, do we have any business being there? That place is a fort. They do not leave you alone from the second the door is opened for you. You would not have gotten very far. They always seem to know who belongs there.

My best friends dad is a lawyer in the city who actually travels around the world doing cases and deals with a lot of big reps at the Waldorf. Had I know, I could have just made a phone call and waited to see what would have happened. I'm not saying I could have guaranteed that I'd be in, but ya never know. It would have been cool.