Axl performs at benefit for MJ Fox.

Almost Famous

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think he performed a Beatles Song? there is a Union Jack with the Beatles walking across it in some pics. Just a guess!

Damn - thunderstruck beat me to it!

Actually, I beat BOTH you to it...

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...3988&st=15#

Eh, you don't have the answer to which song/s he sang, so who cares??....

Guest Edward Rose
Eh, you don't have the answer to which song/s he sang, so who cares??....

But still no one has answered my Q. Is that a well known logo of some kind? (Abbey Road Beatles on a British flag)

And is it British or Autralian? The flags look the same to me.

this just pissing me off a radio dj by the name of rush something said Michael was acting in a interview and i really hope Michael j fox get better and find a cure aswell and also this just brings a tear in my eye and it also make me sad good job axl

Okay, so this is another example of people just typing shit they think they heard without all the facts. I am not a Rush supporter in any way, but I am a supporter of the truth. Rush said (paraphrasing) that he thought MJF didnt take his medication on purpose, so he would look worse to the public, thereby garnering more sympathy for stem cell research. He did not say he was acting. There is a huge difference here.

And before soneone jumps on me for supporting Rush, I am in full support of Stem Cell research . Just another reason why this is so cool of Axl.

So can we please just STOP posting irresponsible shit on this forum, or we will be just like all the other forums that are full of shit.

Thanks.

this just pissing me off a radio dj by the name of rush something said Michael was acting in a interview and i really hope Michael j fox get better and find a cure aswell and also this just brings a tear in my eye and it also make me sad good job axl

Okay, so this is another example of people just typing shit they think they heard without all the facts. I am not a Rush supporter in any way, but I am a supporter of the truth. Rush said (paraphrasing) that he thought MJF didnt take his medication on purpose, so he would look worse to the public, thereby garnering more sympathy for stem cell research. He did not say he was acting. There is a huge difference here.

And before soneone jumps on me for supporting Rush, I am in full support of Stem Cell research . Just another reason why this is so cool of Axl.

So can we please just STOP posting irresponsible shit on this forum, or we will be just like all the other forums that are full of shit.

Thanks.

Thank You Gunzem for being a reasonable human being. Even though my dislike for Rush Limbaugh grows weekly, I do think there is some truth to what he said.

Thanks.

Thank You Gunzem for being a reasonable human being. Even though my dislike for Rush Limbaugh grows weekly, I do think there is some truth to what he said.

Your welcome, I just assume we not turn into a bunch of bullshit slingers like other forums. Lets "Keep it real" to use the modern parlance of our times. ;)

Thanks.

actually you're wrong here....limbaugh stated, "this is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting, one of the two." look it up. if you can't find it, i can post a link.

Thanks.

actually you're wrong here....limbaugh stated, "this is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting, one of the two." look it up. if you can't find it, i can post a link.

Like I said, he didnt say "he was acting" it was a half truth, Rush did not say "he was acting". He said one or the other, there is a difference. Kinda like saying "Either Chinese democracy is coming out this year, or next" vs. "Chines Democracy is coming out this year" See the difference. I didnt put the part about the acting cause the other already said it.

When you dont quote correctly it is wrong. Bottom line it is NOT what he said. You cant just take parts of the quote that you want. It needs to be all of it. And for the record, I watch Boston Legal with my wife and he talks fine on that show, but for the add he is out of control. He DID do one or the other, but I feel that is his right by the way, but what Rush said was true I believe.

Not a fan of Rush, but if you are gonna rip em, say ALL of the quote, and the context as well. The way the post was written it was as if Michael J Fox was faking being sickin an interview. He didnt even put it in context. Damn, I cant believe you even wrote that man. After all the shit the Merck and Axl get accused of saying, get the quotes 100% right, they are what other people say, so picking part of it to your own liking is FALSE. When I made my statement I said I was paraphrasing, that was what Rush was implying.

just keep on supporting mediocraty (sp) guy

OMFG let's stop going back and forth with this already people. We should be worried with the more important issue at hand here......which is exactly what song/s he sang at the show. ;)

From HTGTH-

In case anyone was wondering (and this hasn't already been posted) I've spoken to someone who was there, and the song Axl performed with the Fab Faux was Live & Let Die.