Bumblefoot's e-mail address

slimrhcp

Can you please leave BF alone? He is going to lose his mind one day, then some little asshole will complain about it. Ron has been more than generous with US. There is a big difference betwen e-mailing someone as a fan and wishing them the best in a quick e-mail verses e-mailing someone and asking them question they can't possibly answer. I know the difference, Ron knows the difference, and you little assholes should to. BF is as classy as they come in this business. He is everything a GNR guitarist should be. Leave the guy be.

Um, actually I met him before the second hammerstein show. I was the only person there that recognized him at the time because I had attended the first show. I'm going to the show tomorrow in baltimore. I was just going to thank him for being hospitable before and wish him luck for tomorrow. But thanks for assuming I'd be a typical fan-boy loser and beg him for backstage passes or something.

Um, actually I met him before the second hammerstein show. I was the only person there that recognized him at the time because I had attended the first show. I'm going to the show tomorrow in baltimore. I was just going to thank him for being hospitable before and wish him luck for tomorrow. But thanks for assuming I'd be a typical fan-boy loser and beg him for backstage passes or something.

Looks like this guy just told you all.

When he opens up his myspace "send message" option again, you can email him that way. As for sending him a ton of messages he DOES have the option of not replying. There's no need to pretend to be his mom and tell people not to message him. Bumblefoot is a grown man. He can handle himself

Edited by Chris 55

When he opens up his myspace "send message" option again, you can email him that way.

Yeah. I think that is how most people contacted him anyway. Through myspace...

Thanks to both of you guys for actually providing an intelligent response for this thread.

When he opens up his myspace "send message" option again, you can email him that way.

Thanks to both of you guys for actually providing an intelligent response for this thread.

No problem. I know people here can be a little harsh sometimes. ;)

No problem. I know people here can be a little harsh sometimes. ;)

I was browsing this site years ago....like in 01-02 and I didn't sign up until 05. I still hardly ever post anything because of all the jerk know it all assholes on this site. I check it out for updates and info. Not to Argue and belittle someone or trying to sound all important. You fucks should go get a life. :devil:

Edited by Jason Ford

I did not assume anything. I made a general statement. That is why I did not reply to anything anyone said. Read my response more carefully. If you already have friendly correspondence with Ron, then you are not on the "shit" list. If you thought I was referring to you, then sorry for not making it more clear. Apparently the relationship you have with him is a sustainable one. Unlike the ones by desperate "fans" seeking attention or self reassurance try to instigate. Someone like BF probably has many "friends" everywhere he goes, because he is so easy to like. We certainly should not be encouraging fans to e-mail him. There are so many other ways fans can show their appreciation. Especially since we have this forum in which to do so. So when someobody feels like bothering Ron, are they doing it for his satisfaction, or for their own???