WHO ELSE IS GOING TO BALTIMORE TOMORROW??!!!

Paradise City Man

I HAVE THE TOP ROW RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE! LIKE THE BEST VIEW! srry i dont have the tickets with me right now and i dont feel like getting um now to tell you wht the seats are... but there 9 and 10 on the top row. first mariner ARENA!!

Edited by Paradise City Man

I HAVE THE TOP ROW RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE! LIKE THE BEST VIEW! srry i dont have the tickets with me right now and i dont feel like getting um now to tell you wht the seats are... but there 9 and 10 on the top row. first mariner ARENA!!

4 of us will be there...section 114 in the front row. We will be partying at the Warf Rat a few blocks us from the show before, and probably partying at the Days Inn across the street afterwards. GNFNR !!!

4 of us will be there...section 114 in the front row. We will be partying at the Warf Rat a few blocks us from the show before, and probably partying at the Days Inn across the street afterwards. GNFNR !!!

Meeting people from here would be cool (unless I get stuck in Phillies rush hour of course; whoever had the brilliant idea of doing this on a Monday :anger: ). Anybody know if Suicide Girls is worth listening to in case I have to pick between them and alcohol?

Ann.

Meeting people from here would be cool (unless I get stuck in Phillies rush hour of course; whoever had the brilliant idea of doing this on a Monday :anger: ). Anybody know if Suicide Girls is worth listening to in case I have to pick between them and alcohol?

Ann.

Ann I think the Suicide Girls is more of a show than a band....its a burlesque show.....topless dancing.......im not gonna watch Bach- but we will probably catch the end of Suicide. At the Greensboro show GNR didnt go on stage til 1145 but Im gonna be in my seat by 1030 for this one just in case.

DRIVE SAFE EVERYONE

GNFNR 2006

ill fuckin be there!!!

drivin all the way from philly.

Be warned, Axl's good, the band sucks.

What the fuck? you haven't even seen them live an already you think they suck? Everyone's allowed their opinion but that's prejudice, the band fucking rocks, i've seen them twice, two of the greatest nights in my life, pick who you wanna believe Budweiser.

Edited by Graeme

Ann I think the Suicide Girls is more of a show than a band....its a burlesque show.....topless dancing.......im not gonna watch Bach- but we will probably catch the end of Suicide. At the Greensboro show GNR didnt go on stage til 1145 but Im gonna be in my seat by 1030 for this one just in case.

DRIVE SAFE EVERYONE

GNFNR 2006

Thanks for the info. Why couldn't it be mostly naked guys? Anyway, weather is going to make it even harder to make the bar, but I'll try.

Ann.

ill fuckin be there!!!

drivin all the way from philly.

Be warned, Axl's good, the band sucks.

What the fuck? you haven't even seen them live an already you think they suck? Everyone's allowed their opinion but that's prejudice, the band fucking rocks, i've seen them twice, two of the greatest nights in my life, pick who you wanna believe Budweiser.

I just saw them in Worcester. If you don't believe me, anyone else who was there will tell you Axl pronounced Worcester incorrectly during his first greeting to the crowd. Axl is on point and fit - he will deliver a great show and is worth the price of admission alone - yes I would go again on the 2nd leg to see him perform. But the band, my god - 8 disoriented no namers who look totally out of place. A true disgrace to the GNR name with their stupid stage antics and pointless guitar solos. You can't help but compare them to the old GNR, and its laughable how strange an unfitting these guys are. They bring Axl down, they bring the show down - Axl Rose is too talented for these guys.

Also saw them in Boston, in '02...

Edited by GeorgeGlass