New jazz songs, completely instrumental! Listen noW!

I'm not really an expert on Jazz or any music so I can't really judge it fairly. But I can say I enjoyed it, I don't remember the last time I've listened to Jazz, but that was cool.

Side note. If you could recommend some Jazz musicians I would appreciate it.

Thanks for posting, keep up the good work.

adnan, this is your band?

sounds really good, the keys remind me of some return to forever stuff. it's a little mellow for my tastes, i prefer more rock in my fusion, but definitely cool. the fidelity is unbelievably good, i like the octave effect on the bass in the intro especially. as far as that goes there a little distortion on the bass here and there, but overall fucking great work, i can never get my bass sounding exactly the way i want it when i record (which is next to never).

adnan, this is your band?

sounds really good, the keys remind me of some return to forever stuff. it's a little mellow for my tastes, i prefer more rock in my fusion, but definitely cool. the fidelity is unbelievably good, i like the octave effect on the bass in the intro especially. as far as that goes there a little distortion on the bass here and there, but overall fucking great work, i can never get my bass sounding exactly the way i want it when i record (which is next to never).

No it's not the band I'm usually with. It's a project I thought of, and I enlisted a mixture of friends and hired hands to record. We recorded 5 other songs. I'll get around to uploading them sometime.