Nov 21

Budweiser

So were almost a week away from the *rumoured* Nov 21 release date for Chi Dem and still no word from management. Is this a sign that the rumour is exactly that: a rumour!! Or do yout hink Merck was serious when he said maybe itll just show up in a record store one Tuesday morning??

Curious to hear your thoughts...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merck was sarcastic I think.

Anyway, remember "2005 Will Be the Year Of Guns N' Roses" whenever you think of Merck's word.

The album will never come out, 9 years later, you will all be still waiting, and Axl will release a press release saying you were all AXL'D, and he'll have a reality show where he goes around playing pranks on fans who want an album.

I'd say we are getting to the stage where it will soon be too late for January never mind November.

It ain't gonna be out this year and I still have reservations about it even coming out. Axl's scared, simple as.

Radio 1 was today premiering a couple of singles by new UK acts, one is out mid January and the other early February.

GNR aren't going to release anything this year.

I don't think Axl is "scared" of releasing it like most say.

I think management is.

Well, management can suck our dicks (or whatever you might have down there)! It´s fukking time for some CHINESE DEMOCRACY right now!!!! :chef:

I don't think Axl is "scared" of releasing it like most say.

I think management is.

Well, management can suck our dicks (or whatever you might have down there)! It´s fukking time for some CHINESE DEMOCRACY right now!!!! :chef:

Yeah they can suck are inflated windmill socks rock3

I'd say we are getting to the stage where it will soon be too late for January never mind November.

It ain't gonna be out this year and I still have reservations about it even coming out. Axl's scared, simple as.

Radio 1 was today premiering a couple of singles by new UK acts, one is out mid January and the other early February.

GNR aren't going to release anything this year.

It's going to happen before the end of the year....have faith.

I don't think it's coming out next week. Hell, i'm really starting to doubt this year. If we don't hear something by the 21st or 22nd, I'll have pretty much lost hope for a 2006 release. Means i won't be giving ol' uncle Axl any more of my cash, until i'm buying the cd.

We might get a single this year, but NO CD, simple as that.

I love GN'R, but something must have happened, so no Chinese Democracy this year !

Rainman, Toledo, OH USA

rock3

***I hope that I am wrong !!!!***

C YA In Auburn Hills, MI on the 25th (Detroit, MI)

We might get a single this year, but NO CD, simple as that.

I love GN'R, but something must have happened, so no Chinese Democracy this year !

Rainman, Toledo, OH USA

rock3

***I hope that I am wrong !!!!***

C YA In Auburn Hills, MI on the 25th (Detroit, MI)

your wrong ;)

I'll go against the grain, just because I like to do that. I'll say 21st we get the single and 28th we get the album with a scorch-the-earth promotion starting when the single drops. It's going to be fast and hard this release.

Of course I say that because that's the only way it could go with such little time left this year and I am still wanting to believe it will be this year.

I may be let down in the end but I am enjoying the excitment for now.

they're touring, so I assume the album is finished and "ready" to drop, then it makes sense to drop it before christmas late november to second week of december at the latest

if it's not finished they will end the tour and go back in the studio, drop it until may, do a summer tour in europe and again a fall tour in the states

on the other hand this is just bullshit and total speculation anyways. But with the tour and the website and so on, I still believe that they're planning to make it happen this year

Axl also said it would be out in 1999..that was ummmm 7 years ago........i mean i hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you actually think its coming out next week then maybe santa claus will deliver it to you with the easter bunny.......an album liek this is going to need a month or 2 of promotion..the industry has been waiting for this for over 12 years, they arent going to shit it out without any kind of hype...its gonna need at least 2 monbths of hype before it drops..so 2006 is already out of the equation

Axl said 2006. He never mentioned anything about CD hitting the shelves in 2007 therefore i believe CD will hit shelves in 2k6 right up until the last week of it. (According to the GnR Biography I read Axl is a man of his word.) I'm not going to leave if it doesn't come out in 2006, i like this band too much fot that, i will however express my unhappiness and i'm sure I won't be the only one.

I hate it how everyone writes it off as if they know already, as if they try and fathom what's going on and say why this can't have happened etc. It could have for all you fucking know, CD could be pressed and ready to go right now, you guys say "Oh it hasn't yet" etc, It might have been. Also all this jazz about promotion, calm down everyone, the tour's going off like a nuclear bomb (It was in Europe and the US is doing fine, don't be so pessimistic, they're playing to decent stzed crowds and having fun and entertainign every night, that's the important thing) and it had next to no promotion as well. Stop making predictions, it's getting fucking wearing, it was fun for the first six months or so but it's growing tiresome. Just wait and see, But i pray to anyone who'll listen that Guns don't produce a shit excuse and delay it further, it's unnecessary.

COME THE FUCK ON, BIT OF OPTIMNISM HERE.

Edited by Graeme