Nov 21

Budweiser

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure it'll be that good anyway. CD that is from what we heard it might be ok worth a listen but may not exactly be enough considering all the hype about it. So why release it. If I was Axl I would bail right now. Shut it down and hope Slash is up for a reunion in 10 years time.

Have you noticed this post on HTGTH yesterday?

This tour is not to promote the album, it's just to get the attention. There's a longer delay. The album won't be out this year. If you don't believe me, PM Mysteron, he knows it already.

John S

/Sanctuary

I don't know who this guy is, but there was only ONE reply and the topic was deleted instantly. And it is said that Jarmo deletes it whenever he finds out it's true. Otherewise he just writes FAKE in the title of the thread or he just locks it.

Edited by Rayno

I don't think Axl is "scared" of releasing it like most say.

I think management is.

Well, management can suck our dicks (or whatever you might have down there)! It´s fukking time for some CHINESE DEMOCRACY right now!!!! :chef:

Yeah they can suck our inflated windmill socks rock3

:rofl-lol:

It could still happen, 2006 isn't over yet.

This tour is not to promote the album, it's just to get the attention. There's a longer delay. The album won't be out this year. If you don't believe me, PM Mysteron, he knows it already.

John S

/Sanctuary

I don't know who this guy is, but there was only ONE reply and the topic was deleted instantly. And it is said that Jarmo deletes it whenever he finds out it's true. Otherewise he just writes FAKE in the title of the thread or he just locks it.

And I thought the shows in 2000-2002 was to get attention...

John S

/Sanctuary

Isnt John S the guy that spammed the living shit out of Here Today Banned Tomorrow and got deleted all the time yesterday when we got the "secret shipment" news?

Edited by Lukinx