TALKING METAL EPISODE 109 GUNS N' ROSES SUMMIT:

thomase

Guest Edward Rose
Jarmo is a fat Jack Osbourn

I wonder what people would say about YOU if you started showing up in pictures that they're jealous of.

I'm not so worried. I'm HANDSOME man :)

(Leipzig, Germany)

1338029211_l.jpg1338033053_l.jpg

Does anyone have the "Eating with Bumblefoot"-podcast they´re talking about? Can you upload it so I can hear it? Thanks :)

If you subscribe to Talking Metal on iTunes (it's free!) you can get all the old episodes.

Eating With Bumblefoot was hilarious, that was the 1st podcast I listened to. BBF is feeding them some peppered turkey in his studio! These 2 guys that do this podcast are really cool-

Actually that's me (Lisa) that brought it up on there, hahahaha :rofl-lol:

That´s cool, Lisa! :)

So no one has this? Cause I don´t feel like becoming a member on another place just to get 1 thing. There´s too many memberships already.

You don't have to be a member, on the main page of their site they have the previous episodes in mp3 format-

Here is the link for Eating with BBF-

Eating with BBF

Jarmo takes a lot of shit around here.

But let's all get real. If you were in his spot and given whatever access is given, you'd kiss their asses too.

Let's just say what it is.

Fuck no, I wouldn't. I don't need some personal validation from Merck, the gypsy bandit who made off with all Axl's publishing rights by preying on him when he was weak.

Fuck that guy. elsewhere and MyGnR have one thing in common... integrity. We'd never sell our readers out to get a little pat on the head from Merck.

Merck should listen to the critical fans. Their comments have mirrored what mainstream press has said in their reviews. He thinks he's insulated Axl from negativity. Really, he's insulated him from reality. At the end of the day, if Axl has another melt down and doesn't release the album, who will be to blame? I say Merck and all the Axl yes men who said whatever they needed to say to get their paychecks.

You might as well start posting as hisroyalfatness agian

Just so you know - that's the wrong Red Top Matches link!

it on the talking metal website

I know, I'm gonna correct them now! I should know, it's my fuckin band.

your kidding right

???????? Uh, dude, most people on here know that's my band. - the correct MySpace is www.myspace.com/redtopmatchesmusic

whoa relax dude, it ain't his fault if he hasn't heard of your band