Whats is BLACK FROG?

Rockworld

It´s funny how people feel the need to write the stuff someone else already wrote. It´s not a very long thread and there are no long posts, still people repeat what other people stated. Is it to prove you ALSO knew, or what? I could easily write "It´s Axl´s publishing company" now when someone else already stated it was :D

Sorry to bump this up but to add some extra detail Black Frog is basically Uzi Suicide re-formed.

I'm not 100% clear on the details but because Uzi Suicide was joint owned by all the original band members it was liquidated or something (I never took buisness so I'm not sure of the right terminology) when the band split. Black Frog is the same idea, but with just Axl in charge.

Both companies serve the same purpose, I can't explain it exactly but its a way for the band to retain a bit more control over their music by acting as their own publishing company. Although Sanctuary will almost certinally be the ones doing the actual publishing.

Incidentally Uzi Suicide was also used to put out Live Like A Suicide independant of Geffen, and I'm guessing Black Frog would have done the same for CD had it been ready before the deal with Sanctuary.

Sorry to bump this up but to add some extra detail Black Frog is basically Uzi Suicide re-formed.

I'm not 100% clear on the details but because Uzi Suicide was joint owned by all the original band members it was liquidated or something (I never took buisness so I'm not sure of the right terminology) when the band split. Black Frog is the same idea, but with just Axl in charge.

Both companies serve the same purpose, I can't explain it exactly but its a way for the band to retain a bit more control over their music by acting as their own publishing company. Although Sanctuary will almost certinally be the ones doing the actual publishing.

Incidentally Uzi Suicide was also used to put out Live Like A Suicide independant of Geffen, and I'm guessing Black Frog would have done the same for CD had it been ready before the deal with Sanctuary.

Thanks for the info, I didn´t know that. :book: