Oh. My. God.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I've always dreamt of having one jacket like this... but having THE jacket is probably the most cool thing I've evern known, not sure though that this is the "Paradise City jacket" because I don't remember seeing GN'FN'Rs on the bottom but could very well be that he actually had it

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I've always dreamt of having one jacket like this... but having THE jacket is probably the most cool thing I've evern known, not sure though that this is the "Paradise City jacket" because I don't remember seeing GN'FN'Rs on the bottom but could very well be that he actually had it

It's not the PC jacket, it's the other prototype. The PC jacket is in HArd Rock Cafe.

Read the description. (Oh - and my Dad might buy it)

It's not the PC jacket, it's the other prototype. The PC jacket is in HArd Rock Cafe.

if your dad buys it you're the luckiest guy I know of... only thing that stops me from bidding is that I'm short on money and yeah I didn't read the description because I was busy checking how much money I had to pay for it

if your dad buys it you're the luckiest guy I know of... only thing that stops me from bidding is that I'm short on money and yeah I didn't read the description because I was busy checking how much money I had to pay for it

only thing that stops me from buying it is that its probably super small

i'll bet it goes for a hellava lot of money too, good luck to your dad, AF

only thing that stops me from buying it is that its probably super small

i'll bet it goes for a hellava lot of money too, good luck to your dad, AF

I asked the seller the size and the reserve on it...can't wait to see what he says 'bout it.