The Hog in Milwaukee, funny contest?

robbyr1

The local radio station in Milwaukee is having a "Chinese Democracy or Chinese Food" promotion. You call in at a certain time and if you win, you get GNR tickets. The kicker is: if GNR doesn't show up, they say they'll give you Chinese food instead. The local morning show guys do the commercial in Chinese accents. I don't know if this is funny, or if I'm pissed cuz' they're ranking on my band (and possibly hurting ticket sales) what do you think?

Ummm...I think the "suspense" of the GNR not showing up is not really there for me. They have missed one in the last what 40? I have no problem with it, but worrying about whether or not s how is gonna happen isnt a concern of mine. They seem fine to me.

Ummm...I think the "suspense" of the GNR not showing up is not really there for me. They have missed one in the last what 40? I have no problem with it, but worrying about whether or not s how is gonna happen isnt a concern of mine. They seem fine to me.

I agree :) I joke about it with my mom and friends all the time :lol: I'm always like, 'Yeah, that's if Axl decides to even show up!' :P I know he will though ^^ If he doesn't...Well, I don't know what will happen xD I doubt very much that he'll skip out on the show unless he has a valid reason to do so ^^

Edited by Yassim