Toronto Sun Article

asmoboba

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Don't Look For Gunners CD"??? :huh:

...can somebody please tell me wtf does it mean, ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I WILL LOOSE MY FUCKIN' MIND??? :unsure:

...someone in SIMPLE ENGLISH PLIS! :scared::ph34r:

Willy, kak je kaj? :rofl-lol: Kot kaže leta 2006 ne bo CD-ja (vsaj pri Universal Canada menijo tako).

We'll see..... rock3

I agree with Mr.B- doesn't look too promising but still a spec of hope in me. As a GnR fan I've learnt not to expect anything but being who I am- I have learnt to have hope in the things that I do love.

This is nothing new to me- my feelings towards GnR won't change if he does/does not release the album this year.

No CD this year = The end of the 'honeymoon period' between Axl and his fans. The majority won't pay as much attention to his cries of attention with "It is this year" and "Definetely this year!" from now on if he can't live up to his promises.

Yep.

From then on, Axl will be the ultimate liar of the music industry.

...can somebody please tell me wtf does it mean, ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I WILL LOOSE MY FUCKIN' MIND??? :unsure:

It's just a headline for an article by Jane Stevenson published in the Toronto Sun.

The Sun revels in witty headlines like "The Bloom Is Off The Rose" :rolleyes:

She's basically useless when it comes to hard rock and metal...but she creams her jeans over "clever" bar bands that generally go nowhere.

The hard copy article in the paper is accompanied with a Rock in Rio 3 photo.

so there ya go..

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.

Still hoping but not expecting- only time will tell now. Just enjoy the music that's being performed and well, if CD doesn't come out then I guess you decide what you want to do with the love you share for this band- disband from it or choose to still hope.

It's just a headline for an article by Jane Stevenson published in the Toronto Sun.

She's basically useless when it comes to hard rock and metal...but she creams her jeans over "clever" bar bands that generally go nowhere.

so there ya go..

That is concrete proof that she is a biased journalist that likes to slate bands she doesn't like. What some of those fuckheads will do for a paycheck is retarded.

A8R

so there ya go..

That is concrete proof that she is a biased journalist that likes to slate bands she doesn't like. What some of those fuckheads will do for a paycheck is retarded.

A8R

Yeah but it's the universal quote that we care about, not her opinion of the band.

KAJ MAngo??? :blink:

...you must me joking! ;) ...or not??? :huh:

Prekleti pofukan Axl, prasec stari zarukan, PEDER!!!...kurva fukjena brez glasa!!! MA KO GA JEBE!!! :fuckyou:

...I DON'T NEED THAT FUCKING ALBUM!!!...I DON'T NEED AXL ANYMORE...and he won't NEED ME TO BUY THAT LAME ASS CD and other SMART PEOPLE THAT WILL BE SMART ENOUGHT THAT WILL SEE THAT HE'S JUST A WASTE OF FUCKING TIME AND A GUY WHO LOST ALL THE CREDABILITY...A LIAR AND IT'S COMPANY TOO!!!...SLASH, NOW I SEE, YOU WERE A GOOD/NORMAL GUY and now I can see why my friends DON'T CARE ABOUT GNR ANYMORE...and they have RIGHT!!!...but I WAS JUST TO STUPID TO SE IT BEFORE!!!

...SO I GUESS THE "TRUE" FANS...ARE MUCH TO BLIND!!!...AND WILL SOON LET THAT DRUNK ASSHOLE GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU'RE A TRUE GNR FAN...LEAVE THAT ASSHOLE ALONE AND DON'T SUPPORT HIM ANYMORE!!!

...I QUIT!!!

if the album is not out this year...I PLEASE ADMINISTRATORS, TO DELETE ALL MY FUCKING 1000 POSTS and more...and DELETE MY PICS I SEND OVER THOSE YEARS to suppoert AXL!...It's a shame :( ...well...GOODBYE MY FRIENDS...HOPEFULLY SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!

so there ya go..

A8R

Yeah but it's the universal quote that we care about, not her opinion of the band.

What do you people expect universal to say???

"Oh ya, the CD is ready to go, but don't tell anyone 'cause its a surprise"

just relax until '07

so there ya go..

A8R

Universal CANADA...take it for what it's worth...lol

Prekleti pofukan Axl, prasec stari zarukan, PEDER!!!...kurva fukjena brez glasa!!! MA KO GA JEBE!!! :fuckyou:

...I DON'T NEED THAT FUCKING ALBUM!!!...I DON'T NEED AXL ANYMORE...and he won't NEED ME TO BUY THAT LAME ASS CD and other SMART PEOPLE THAT WILL BE SMART ENOUGHT THAT WILL SEE THAT HE'S JUST A WASTE OF FUCKING TIME AND A GUY WHO LOST ALL THE CREDABILITY...A LIAR AND IT'S COMPANY TOO!!!...SLASH, NOW I SEE, YOU WERE A GOOD/NORMAL GUY and now I can see why my friends DON'T CARE ABOUT GNR ANYMORE...and they have RIGHT!!!...but I WAS JUST TO STUPID TO SE IT BEFORE!!!

...SO I GUESS THE "TRUE" FANS...ARE MUCH TO BLIND!!!...AND WILL SOON LET THAT DRUNK ASSHOLE GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU'RE A TRUE GNR FAN...LEAVE THAT ASSHOLE ALONE AND DON'T SUPPORT HIM ANYMORE!!!

...I QUIT!!!

if the album is not out this year...I PLEASE ADMINISTRATORS, TO DELETE ALL MY FUCKING 1000 POSTS and more...and DELETE MY PICS I SEND OVER THOSE YEARS to suppoert AXL!...It's a shame :( ...well...GOODBYE MY FRIENDS...HOPEFULLY SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!

wow.

you are being a douchebag.

...I QUIT!!!

:monkey:

oh please...you'll be blowing your load over CD when it comes out and you know it

...I QUIT!!!

Bastard caps lock ;)

...I QUIT!!!

:monkey:

oh please...you'll be blowing your load over CD when it comes out and you know it

emotions r running high :rofl-lol:

ionno guys.

rock 101.1 says its been released.

ill look at HMV and tell you guys later.

did they actually say that on rock 101 this morning? :confused:

nope.

last night after the documentary on john lennons murder i went up to bed and turned on the radio and they were like

tell us who this rocker is and youll win tickets to the who aerosmith/motley crue and GNR hey speaking of GNR the new record chinese democracy has finally been released.

after all these years axl finally....

then he kinda trailed off.

...I QUIT!!!

See us next year????????? True fan??????? Fuck off

You only come back when it is released, some TRUE fan you are. A true fan goes to the shows and sticks with the band through the tough times. And you are willing to leave GNR for something you read on the internet??? Which wasn't even the original source??? Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamoooo!!