Guns n' Roses new album will never be as good as Bad Company's first!

south african rocker

Dear fans, i am writing to inform you that no matter how good the new album is whenever it is released, it will never be as good as BADCO. Bad Company is really the greatest band of all time and guns n roses the second greatest. So guns n roses may stand a chance, but i doubt it. Axl Rose and the rest need to go for a more bluesy sound as in their heyday just like BADCO, so that the album will not date. Analogue production and a minimalistic approach will also ensure this album being remembered and being played for eternity just like the first bad company album. Slash is a huge bad company fan and so am i and i urge you to stop waiting for the new album. Instead go back to 1974, purchase a copy of Bad company's first album BADCO and the listen to the greatest hard rock album ever made. I'm sure Axl will agree as i heard he plays the entire album as well as the second album 'straight shooter' at every thanksgiving party. Axl is also a huge bad company fan. He stated this information to his bodyguard Earl who is a good friend of mine. Earl does not work Axl anymore though. Long live Bad Company and Guns n Roses, the greatest bands in history. Oh and 'shooting star' from straight shooter is the greatest number ever written. You can really feel it in your bones. Dont you agree people? Peace, love and music man!

What kind of guy are you? You have good taste but never heard of BADCO? Shit man you're really missing out. How old are are you? BADCO is the greatest and if youve never heard of them i symphatise with you.

I'm fucking seventeen.

Fuck off and post on a "BADCO" forum, oh wait, there aren't any! I fucking sympathise with you, you're in love with a band and you have no where / no one to discuss them with, so you post on a GNR board!

Why don't you just go post on a Bad Company forum? oh wait what am I saying? there are none because no one cares enough about BadCO to waste their time on that.

why don't you just wait until GNR's new album comes out before you start spouting your anti GNR crap.