Why do you people....

TurboSupra

Even argue about thing's that don't come out of Axl's mouth? Axl said the album will be out this year. Take that for what it's worth, that's the ONLY official information we have right now. Merek has lost credit due to his past statements.

All this "green grass", "universal canada", "mother's gay uncle that works at the store", is meaningless.

I guess most of you just like to see your words on the screen.

Give the guy (Axl) these last 6 weeks to make something happen, then let all hell break loose. Until then, go on with your lives....

T

Agreed- it's as if some people here want to immediately jump to conclusions.

Give it time- THEN argue. Don't give up hope- at least not until '06 is over. Then it's all up to you- but Axl hasn't broken any promises that he has made this year JUST YET. So don't go all psycho on him now- wait until the year's over- and if still nothing; THEN lose hope. THEN post threads about losing your love for this band.

But now it's all a bunch of uncomfirmed rumours.

Even argue about thing's that don't come out of Axl's mouth? Axl said the album will be out this year. Take that for what it's worth, that's the ONLY official information we have right now. Merek has lost credit due to his past statements.

All this "green grass", "universal canada", "mother's gay uncle that works at the store", is meaningless.

Give the guy (Axl) these last 6 weeks to make something happen, then let all hell break loose. Until then, go on with your lives....

T

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Who are you to say that other peoples topics are meaningless? At the very least these people have actually started topics that are positive and they are trying to share information that they believe to be true. All you are doing is bitching and moaning.

But I suppose you just like seeing your words on the screen. :rolleyes: