Mike Anthony of Van Halen support page inside!!!!

Darth Vader

Does MA even care anymore? Sometimes bands are just over, and VH is over, IMHO.

Would much rather see him in a fresh new band than a VH limping along on life support. DLR was great back in the day, but even if he comes back only the hard core nostlagia fans will give a shit.

Don't count me in...

who's gonna show up?

probably eddie and his oncologist

Yep. I forgot Eddie cured his tounge cancer. The only person in the world to cure his tounge cancer, while smoking and drinking booze the entire time. He deserves some type of medical award. <_<

Seriously, I would not be surprised if they don't even show up for the Hall of Fame, maybe Ed,Wolfie and Alex will tape a small video "Thank you" for it. It wouldn't surprise me. What a shame. Used to be a great band, and now..........................well................

who's gonna show up?

probably eddie and his oncologist

Yep. I forgot Eddie cured his tounge cancer. The only person in the world to cure his tounge cancer, while smoking and drinking booze the entire time. He deserves some type of medical award. <_<

Seriously, I would not be surprised if they don't even show up for the Hall of Fame, maybe Ed,Wolfie and Alex will tape a small video "Thank you" for it. It wouldn't surprise me. What a shame. Used to be a great band, and now..........................well................

Feel the same here <_< damn it... :no: