CD RELEASE NOV 21

cruenadian

well believe it or not axl has alot of ties in halifax now through sebastian with the trailer park boys why be so negative if i didnt say what was heard on the radio all of u would be at home wondering if google has posted anything on the cd release so take it for what its worth dont be a bunch of negative bastards about it

Just...SHUT...UP..... :fuckyou:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These kinds of threads suck. We get our hopes up, click on them, and then get our hopes dashed promptly. I'll tell you one thing, if Axl doesn't release this album by the end of the year, my head will explode. For the sake of my health, he ought to stick to his word and release the fucking thing.

I agree, youre head exploding will NOT be goof for your health :P

By the way, I will officially only be gullible untill the 21st, after that I wont belive shit, I will just wait.

Yeah I think all these rumors and promises from the gnr camp are turning me from a hardened cynic into a gullible fanboy. But if Dec 31st comes and goes and NO CD? I will join other GnR fans and curb stomp that twat Merck.

These kinds of threads suck. We get our hopes up, click on them, and then get our hopes dashed promptly. I'll tell you one thing, if Axl doesn't release this album by the end of the year, my head will explode. For the sake of my health, he ought to stick to his word and release the fucking thing.

By the way, I will officially only be gullible untill the 21st, after that I wont belive shit, I will just wait.

Yeah I think all these rumors and promises from the gnr camp are turning me from a hardened cynic into a gullible fanboy. But if Dec 31st comes and goes and NO CD? I will join other GnR fans and curb stomp that twat Merck.

He's not to blame for this. His client is. We're dealing with literally the biggest procrastinator on the planet. Fuckin' 10 (or more?) years to make a music album (with supposedly only 13 tracks) and it just RECENTLY went into the mixing stage? Wow. Axl "The King of Procrastination" Rose.

well, actually when I saw the name of the topic I thought... pff, just another bullshit thread but the arrow beside it made want to click it and then he seem so sure so now my hopes are up :xmasssanta:

thanks jester appreciate it bra :blink:

WTF is a bra? Is this a Canadian term? :book:

Last I knew a bra is something my wife wears to keep her tits in place. The over the shoulder boulder holder,LOL.

This is just more bullshit............................

Edited by tat2d1

i woudnt call myself a hardcore fan of GNR ...i only became a fan last year, although i had a copy of appetite for over a decade...regarding chinese democracy, there are many positives to get out of what is happening, axl has been in the middle of many court battles over the years, then the original line up going their seperate ways after UYI....so axl is left high and dry, he could have just called it a day and left the music industry all together, once your band members leave its a struggle to move on, i think most would have lived in luxury off the money earnt from selling 40 million albums, but creativity got in the way of that happening

i think that buckethead leaving could have been the nail in the coffin but to the band and axl roses credit they kept going and toured again in 2006! ..some people are saying they are in top form, the best since early era guns n roses, the momentum has kicked them into overdrive and they seem to be thriving again.

perhaps there have been many setbacks in terms of recording and people leaving that have clearly delayed a dedicated recording process up until this year

the jist of what im saying is that its only music and at least there are signs of a band coming together and trying to create something, an experiment, and some fun on stage with people who love playing the songs old and new, i think a release date within the next six months is iminent and the tour was to warm the new band line up for just that

Edited by motownjunkie

i woudnt call myself a hardcore fan of GNR ...i only became a fan last year, although i had a copy of appetite for over a decade...regarding chinese democracy, there are many positives to get out of what is happening, axl has been in the middle of many court battles over the years, then the original line up going their seperate ways after UYI....so axl is left high and dry, he could have just called it a day and left the music industry all together, once your band members leave its a struggle to move on, i think most would have lived in luxury off the money earnt from selling 40 million albums, but creativity got in the way of that happening

i think that buckethead leaving could have been the nail in the coffin but to the band and axl roses credit they kept going and toured again in 2006! ..some people are saying they are in top form, the best since early era guns n roses, the momentum has kicked them into overdrive and they seem to be thriving again.

perhaps there have been many setbacks in terms of recording and people leaving that have clearly delayed a dedicated recording process up until this year

the jist of what im saying is that its only music and at least there are signs of a band coming together and trying to create something, an experiment, and some fun on stage with people who love playing the songs old and new, i think a release date within the next six months is iminent and the tour was to warm the new band line up for just that

that's just super.

anyone called that number? i bet the lines are open now........

why halifax? i mean last night toronto was almost sold out, it was crazy there last night...

To be honest, yeah it would be kind of an odd choice.

But at the same time, Halifax is a small city with a show that sold out almost immediately. If they were to do things a little different than the normal album release/promotion, doing it in a place like Halifax that obviously is supporting the band in a big way, rather than some major city, would be kind of a logical choice.

Go against the norm and show some respect to some of your fans who usually would never get to experience that kind of thing.