CD RELEASE NOV 21

cruenadian

Or maybe you can just e-mail the DJ like I did. It is a CD after party as in (Chinese Demcracy after party) not a actual CD after party. Basically after the show the badn is going to an afterparty being held by the trailer park boys and Axl is suposed to be there nothing more nothing less.

I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A CD RELEASE PARTY

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe you can just e-mail the DJ like I did. It is a CD after party as in (Chinese Demcracy after party) not a actual CD after party. Basically after the show the badn is going to an afterparty being held by the trailer park boys and Axl is suposed to be there nothing more nothing less.

I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A CD RELEASE PARTY

So the DJ confirmed that it wasn't an album release party that he was talking about but just an after party?

Ok then- another false rumour to add to the collection. :book:

Wow lots of name-drops in this thread. :laugh:

I never heard one bit of promotion yet for the Halifax gig.

It's a very small sold out gig that will be awesome for folks of Nova Scotia who never had a guns show in like 13 years. As for a CD Release Party, I think not. As soon as Halifax is over, guns will be on a plane or a bus heading over to New Brunswick. There's not enough time.

EDIT: Mr. Edward Rose- I'm not the thread starter, stop assuming I have different usernames.

Edited by Jackamo

I got news for you, this only scratches the SURFACE of the Jackamo illusion. He's got 20 identities and 20 pranks planned for you guys for WEEKS. Jimho

Like I said before, if I were the mods I would ban every IP for every internet service provider in his area.

:unsure: what the hell are you going on about? snap out of it. your fucking crazy.

Edited by Jackamo

So what's the deal? The Trailer Park Boys are having a party after the concert and GNR will be there?? That's it??

Has anyone actually ended up at a party like that, either by plan or by accident? Like would it be possible for me to go to a bar and have it just happen to be the one they're having the party at?

Man its not like Halifax is a small gig, i mean theres gonna be 11,000-12,000 people there. If it was an outdoor concert im possitive you could pull in 20,000-30,000. The place is gonna be roudy as fuck, ive been to many areans and stadiums across canada man, not too many place compare to a packed metro center. The really question is where they gonna have the after party, its gonna be nuts downtown.

i got a suggestion..every time someone puts up a thread about how they have isnide information about the albums release date it gets deleted...i am sick of reading the same shit over and over again..none of us have inside info!!!!!!!!

A voice of reason

These kinds of threads suck. We get our hopes up, click on them, and then get our hopes dashed promptly. I'll tell you one thing, if Axl doesn't release this album by the end of the year, my head will explode. For the sake of my health, he ought to stick to his word and release the fucking thing.

If they don't come out with the album on the 21st or the 28th of this month....I will have resolved to move on with my life and musical interests into another direction. If by some wierd chance it comes out after then but before the new year (which from a business standpoint doesn't make much sense with the holiday soon upon us) I will embrace it but not without feelings that are a bit less than "endearing" for the new band.

If this album comes out after the new year the only way in hell that I will purchase it out-right is if it's an album with something more to it...like a double album or an album with DVD concert or a documentary like "The makeing of CD" component. Mind you, in the the new year I will not purchase an album with a one or two video bonus additon but a real fucking addition to the package which adds equity to the overall purchase.

If my demands are not met I'll download the fucker for free in the new year!

And that's all I have to say about that!!!

Man its not like Halifax is a small gig, i mean theres gonna be 11,000-12,000 people there. If it was an outdoor concert im possitive you could pull in 20,000-30,000. The place is gonna be roudy as fuck, ive been to many areans and stadiums across canada man, not too many place compare to a packed metro center. The really question is where they gonna have the after party, its gonna be nuts downtown.

I have a connection in Halifax...

I have it narrowed to three, probably two, possible locations for the bar if its going to be at a bar.

If not, well, I have no idea, I just know the places other big acts have gone after the shows to party.

These kinds of threads suck. We get our hopes up, click on them, and then get our hopes dashed promptly. I'll tell you one thing, if Axl doesn't release this album by the end of the year, my head will explode. For the sake of my health, he ought to stick to his word and release the fucking thing.

If they don't come out with the album on the 21st or the 28th of this month....I will have resolved to move on with my life and musical interests into another direction. If by some wierd chance it comes out after then but before the new year (which from a business standpoint doesn't make much sense with the holiday soon upon us) I will embrace it but not without feelings that are a bit less than "endearing" for the new band.

If this album comes out after the new year the only way in hell that I will purchase it out-right is if it's an album with something more to it...like a double album or an album with DVD concert or a documentary like "The makeing of CD" component. Mind you, in the the new year I will not purchase an album with a one or two video bonus additon but a real fucking addition to the package which adds equity to the overall purchase.

who are you kidding, you'll buy it the second it comes out no matter when it comes out :P

who are you kidding, you'll buy it the second it comes out no matter when it comes out :P

No I won't. You are mistaken. I will not and that is my final word on that!!! I don't give money to people (or causes) that don't in some way show me a degree of integrity and a level of honosty. This is slowly turning into one such example. I can assure you I WILL NOT BUY THIS ALBUM IF WHAT WAS ASSURED WOULD HAPPEN DOES NOT!!! I have my self dignity and do not and will not kiss ass with my wallet on this or any other product.

Edited by welcometothespunkle

let me officially call bullshitont his one, I actually emailed the station , here is " Anna's" reply

Hi Jerrold,

Someone on a Guns & Roses message board is posting false information.

I was just talking to Universal Records and they don't even know when the cd

is coming out.

Q104 is hosting an Official After Party at Bubbles Mansion and Axl Rose and

Entourage will be there as well as Bubbles.

But no announcement is going to be made concerning the new cd that we have

been made aware of.

Hope that clarifys things for ya.

Cheers,

Anna Zee

Q104 Music Director

Halifax, NS

www.Q104.ca

rock3

let me officially call bullshitont his one, I actually emailed the station , here is " Anna's" reply

Hi Jerrold,

Someone on a Guns & Roses message board is posting false information.

I was just talking to Universal Records and they don't even know when the cd

is coming out.

Q104 is hosting an Official After Party at Bubbles Mansion and Axl Rose and

Entourage will be there as well as Bubbles.

But no announcement is going to be made concerning the new cd that we have

been made aware of.

Hope that clarifys things for ya.

Cheers,

Anna Zee

Q104 Music Director

Halifax, NS

www.Q104.ca

rock3

Okay, so is this good or bad news? I'm leaning towards good, but what is good news anymore?