Hidden Buckethead Reference in IRS

FinckFortus

Lol does sound like a chicken. But man, is this what we are reduced to talking about? hope axl or someone in the GnR camp comes on here, sees that we are all going insane and decides to give us something decent to fuckin talk about!

Unlikely.

In fact, we shouldjust disconnect form the internet entirely.

I mean...they might say.

Lol does sound like a chicken. But man, is this what we are reduced to talking about? hope axl or someone in the GnR camp comes on here, sees that we are all going insane and decides to give us something decent to fuckin talk about!

Yeah I agree. You know how you can see shapes and pictures in clouds? Well, take a look at your popcorn. There are pictures in each popcorn. One of my popcorns looked like the head of an alien.

That fuckin' Greem Trees rumor broke my spirits.

Yeah I agree. You know how you can see shapes and pictures in clouds? Well, take a look at your popcorn. There are pictures in each popcorn. One of my popcorns looked like the head of an alien.

That fuckin' Greem Trees rumor broke my spirits.

Yeah, you and me both. :(

I dont know.. never heared it as Im not going to download it because Merick said so and I dont recall hearing a chicken when they played live.

hey..Merck just said this 5 minutes ago " rockworld kill yourself with a shot gun!! "

ok...go do what merck said ...

PS: for all of you that don´t know,I think IRS is definetely dedicated to slash and duff...

pay attention to the lyrics and you´ll see it

I dont know.. never heared it as Im not going to download it because Merick said so and I dont recall hearing a chicken when they played live.

:rofl-lol: "Because Merck said so".....

:laugh:

:rofl-lol: I'm sorry Rockworld. But you just set yourself up. Oh, and no. I did not hear the chicken. Lol.

Edited by PrettyTiedUp763