Guns N' Roses album pushed to 2007,New DVD to come out soon

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im not sure just what to believe - If this release is planned to catch us by surprise wouldn't telling us there is no chance this year make that a little easier to pull off. Plus, they denied bumblefoot was the guitar player and then - poof - there he is. I dont think they like us finding out things they have been planning for a while just before they happen.

Still keepin the faith.

Its a mystery wrapped inside a riddle wrapped inside an enigma. We are through the looking glass people, black is white, and white is black.

10 points.......to the winner......................................Name the movie

JFK?

YES Congrats 10 points

yeah im not sure just what to believe - If this release is planned to catch us by surprise wouldn't telling us there is no chance this year make that a little easier to pull off. Plus, they denied bumblefoot was the guitar player and then - poof - there he is. I dont think they like us finding out things they have been planning for a while just before they happen.

Still keepin the faith.

i see what your saying,,,,,,,,,,but with the history of GNR i doubt that we will be hit with a surprise...or a release date at all

they never said it was 1992 we still ahve hope for the 2006 show..or maybe even the 02'show(although i dont think they will release anything from 02')

http://www.albumvote.co.uk/news/article/1838.htm

Read the setlist, GNR doesn't perform Coma now. It isn't even on the option list.

They are releasing old material.

not to mention Wild Horses, The Godfather Theme...DTJ....

they never said it was 1992 we still ahve hope for the 2006 show..or maybe even the 02'show(although i dont think they will release anything from 02')

Read the setlist, GNR doesn't perform Coma now. It isn't even on the option list.

The disc was recorded in Chicago’s Allstate Arena and tracks will include Nightrain, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Attitude, Its So Easy, Wild Horses, Patience, Double Talkin Jive, Civil War, Welcome To The Jungle, November Rain, You Could Be Mine, Godfather Theme and Coma.

Exactly, this is total BS :anger:

my bad.. i was to entangled in CD not being released i dint even notice the last part.

sorry all

The disc was recorded in Chicago’s Allstate Arena and tracks will include Nightrain, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Attitude, Its So Easy, Wild Horses, Patience, Double Talkin Jive, Civil War, Welcome To The Jungle, November Rain, You Could Be Mine, Godfather Theme and Coma.

[/quot] I call bullshit on this press release , if thats what you would like to call it , releasing a show from 1992 , and still trying to tour with the reincarinated band.

I call bullshit

Anyone still think Axl isn't in it for the money? There's no excuse for releasing a DVD of the old band now - it will just confuse anybody that doesn't know who is in the band. Unless that's their intention of course.

i still believe he got slapped on the wrist (quite heavily) by the record company because of the '02 tour....and the delays....so the brother has to make up the cash somehow....

but this is downright embarassing.

i rellay hope its just another dumbass rumor.

[/quot] I call bullshit on this press release , if thats what you would like to call it , releasing a show from 1992 , and still trying to tour with the reincarinated band.

I call bullshit

I really DO hope this is bullshit or some kind of joke or diversion. But if you do a Google search on "Guns Chicago" you get a whole bunch of articles that say the same exact thing. I even got a hit on Rolling Stone.

I hope this isn't true. I would accept an official DVD of the new band- maybe an OnDemand release or something/ released to coincide with a new single.

Chicago 92 is a great concert, but I agree with everyone in that it is a step back in promoting the new Guns N' Roses. I do, however, believe that the old members have something to do with this since they are supposed to have creative control over the material. This DVD is probably no different.

If the tour finishes on a good note, I guess this won't be the end of the world for me and I can live with more waiting. Afterall, I've been anticipating this release for nearly 1/3 of my life.

seems like a decision from the label to get a cash in - perhaps on the disapointment of hearing cd wont be out any time soon?

or maybe its a cover up for the actual release of cd, maybe cd will be "thrown" in with it???

or maybe saying they don't know about a november realease is a fib and it will come out this year as planned?, and maybe the dvd doesn't really exist?

is this a release date for cd??

keep the faith