Guns N' Roses album pushed to 2007,New DVD to come out soon

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is official now? No CD this year or what? Man I wish they could just release a statement that made it all clear so we don´t have to joggle this anymore. Really, what´s the big deal with an official statement from management that actually tells us what is up? :drevil:

I am getting so tired of all the rumours and statements that say nothing.... :anger:

Edited by Lukinx

Merck already Shot this down on HTGH... thread closed...

But that could mean ANYTHING. Merk can close both TRUTH and LIES. What he should do is give us an official statement, which is the only thing that will stop all this crap.

Merck already Shot this down on HTGH... thread closed...

But that could mean ANYTHING. Merk can close both TRUTH and LIES. What he should do is give us an official statement, which is the only thing that will stop all this crap.

Merck: "No one from Universal Canada or Universal has said anything regarding the release date to the said journalist"

this is all speculation, written by people who simply dont know what the fuck they are talking about. I mean they do not know whats going on, just from what they see, so fuck what they think they know... i know we have been let down year after year after year, and who knows there is a chance we will be let down, but i mean these people making articles with their professional analysis is all just speculation, if GNR wanted to ship out the albums last minute, w/ no promo then it can be done, its not like hasnt been done, then they might, ive also heard of albums being released with a limited release, it creates a huge sense of wanting it more.... all we can do is wait...

Funny how a ton of you say that only management can really confirm anything, yet when some guy makes up little funny stories to get a rise out of a fanbase, you're all hooked on it like cocaine.

The article is bullshit and speculation, and the fact that many of you believe it is uncanny after everything we should have learned being GNR fans.

every year the fucking same :anger: i'm sick off this bullshit

chinese democracy sucks now!!

I know, dude! Stinkin' Chinese with their Communism and their Chinese food.... although over there I'm sure they just call it "food". -_-

racism?

every year the fucking same :anger: i'm sick off this bullshit

chinese democracy sucks now!!

I know, dude! Stinkin' Chinese with their Communism and their Chinese food.... although over there I'm sure they just call it "food". -_-

racism?

Sarcasm.

:xmassrudolph:

You have to spell the joke out for some people.

i'd prefer if they released a live show we haven't in circulation already ;)

hopefully there will be some behind the scenes stuff

also has anyone noticed we have heard nothing of the new album recently, yet in septemeber they couldn't stop telling us "this year"

Funny how a ton of you say that only management can really confirm anything, yet when some guy makes up little funny stories to get a rise out of a fanbase, you're all hooked on it like cocaine.

The article is bullshit and speculation, and the fact that many of you believe it is uncanny after everything we should have learned being GNR fans.

perfectly said, this is truly annoying as fuck. "oh my god im done with this band, how can they do this to as real fans? :rolleyes:"

you people sound like a bunch of pussies, i cant wait for chi dem any more than the next guy, but im not going to get all hurt about it. when all is said and done, this is a cd. as substansial of an amount of time we invest to this thing daily on the forum, it still doesnt truly account for something that really matters in our lives to the point of getting overtly emotional over.

people are acting like they just found their girlfriend getting double teamed by their bestfriends.

i still think it's comming out this year, and if it doesnt, what the fuck can i do about it? i would love to have it, but i mean honestly their is to much shit in my life, as well as each of yours, to get this fucking hurt about it.

honestly people...relax, go see a fucking movie or something.

Edited by ohmygod

Dont know if this was posted yet, its in regards to the DVD and pushed back album "blurb", found on chinesedemocracy.com forum :

"Actually both of these topics are old, the DVD is not from the Euro tour, it's from the Use Your Illusions Tour, I believe 92 in Chicago. As for the 2007 release date Merck has already said that the journalist did not talk to the record label that posted this story"...Benny112980

link : http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/viewtopic.php?t=20936

Sorry if this was posted already, and dont know if this guy knows what he was writing about, might be worthless, but thought Id add it here