Is our spirit broken?

fantomas

People are giving up...in some threads even contemplating making t-shirts asking about the album to throw on stage during shows. Someone even said that they were going to try to sell their tickets on e-bay to recoup some of the money.

This is real bad. I hope Axl can do the whole suprise and all this bad news is a cover up for the album, and if it isn't yet, then he needs to make plans to drop it suprisingly on Dec. 19th.

Your fans are turning on you Axl. Your TRUE fans.

And to those who say true fans won't turn on their band...it takes a lot, but it can happen. It's happening. :(

true fans wont turn on Axl you nipplefuck

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha!....

how can you give up now ?....... 06 has been the best guns year in many many years...leaks..tour ...haha

hahah ...losers ........just stop write here then ..go buy fucking britney spears or something .....

rock1

I still have a small bit of hope that Tuesday is the day.

Dude, if it was out on Tuesday in the US, it would be out today in Holland. I'm in Holland, it's not out, it's not out this Tuesday.

Have any experience with suprise releases? Just saying, maybe a US first release.

Im not giving up, but then im not hoping either. Like Axl said back in 02, im not waiting for it to come out, im living my life. But when it comes out, i will be first in line!

This could just be Axls plan, let us all think we arent gonna get it. Then drop it on us like a tonne of fuckin bricks!

Wishful thinking? maybe...

Im not giving up, but then im not hoping either. Like Axl said back in 02, im not waiting for it to come out, im living my life. But when it comes out, i will be first in line!

This could just be Axls plan, let us all think we arent gonna get it. Then drop it on us like a tonne of fuckin bricks!

Also a good point.

It seems all the bitching about "giving up hope" seems to come from the under 20s around here. I'm not talking about all of them, but a vast majority. I think some of these said people to grow up at bit.

Oh and Bucketbot... fancy a game of pool and a few beers?

Also a good point.

It seems all the bitching about "giving up hope" seems to come from the under 20s around here. I'm not talking about all of them, but a vast majority. I think some of these said people to grow up at bit.

Can I come too? I kick ass at pool! :P

KK x

Also a good point.

Can I come too? I kick ass at pool! :P

KK x

As long as you don't mind being spanked?

I wouldn't say broken--not yet. In my heart, even though I know how stupid it is, and that the album will not see the light of day this year, I still hope, in that secret place in my heart, that W. Axl Rose will do what cannot be done.

But Nov. 21st is looking more and more like it's gonna be a really hard day to get out of bed.

~Bryan

I think there's still some people hanging on to the last piece of hope.

I hereby claim those people idiots. :)

kidding kidding. :kiss:

They're idiots, huh?

So, what do you call the Pitman die-hards???

class clowns who don't know when to stop

I think there's still some people hanging on to the last piece of hope.

I hereby claim those people idiots. :)

kidding kidding. :kiss:

They're idiots, huh?

So, what do you call the Pitman die-hards???

class clowns who don't know when to stop

couldent put it better myself

yep that's it

Chinese Democracy has been one big FUCK YOU to the fans of a once great rock n roll band. Come on guys, 2006 is not going to happen...there won't be a surprise release, that's never happened before...But still it's amazing how GNR fans and Axllites think the impossible will happen since it's Axl. The man is not a magician, the man is not a marketing genius, the man is not a great self promoter, the man is just a fucking asshole!

I think all of us feel like fucking morons because we have been telling ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, this is it, finally, the day of reckoning is upon us...2006 is the year! BULLSHIT! We were fucking lied to and mislead just to buy tickets for this lame us charlatan tour. And you know what, by some slim-to-none chance the album does come out this year, Axl is still a fucking asshole for keeping his fans in the dark.

It's November 17 for christs sake, if it's coming out in 2006, GIVE US A FUCKING RELEASE DATE!!! Axl is a fucking pussy and he knows that once he releases this thing, the mystery is over and he'll be a mortal man again, not some god holding onto the greatest album never released. I am so sick of this shit, and so are all of you...

Fans face it, Axl Rose is an asshole and he doesn't deserve one single fan. It's mental abuse following this derranged old man trying to make a group of charlatans Guns N Roses. Fuck you Axl, you're a fucking failure at the end....

Chinese Democracy has been one big FUCK YOU to the fans of a once great rock n roll band. Come on guys, 2006 is not going to happen...there won't be a surprise release, that's never happened before...But still it's amazing how GNR fans and Axllites think the impossible will happen since it's Axl. The man is not a magician, the man is not a marketing genius, the man is not a great self promoter, the man is just a fucking asshole!

I think all of us feel like fucking morons because we have been telling ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, this is it, finally, the day of reckoning is upon us...2006 is the year! BULLSHIT! We were fucking lied to and mislead just to buy tickets for this lame us charlatan tour. And you know what, by some slim-to-none chance the album does come out this year, Axl is still a fucking asshole for keeping his fans in the dark.

It's November 17 for christs sake, if it's coming out in 2006, GIVE US A FUCKING RELEASE DATE!!! Axl is a fucking pussy and he knows that once he releases this thing, the mystery is over and he'll be a mortal man again, not some god holding onto the greatest album never released. I am so sick of this shit, and so are all of you...

Fans face it, Axl Rose is an asshole and he doesn't deserve one single fan. It's mental abuse following this derranged old man trying to make a group of charlatans Guns N Roses. Fuck you Axl, you're a fucking failure at the end....

fuck you man 2005 is the year of guns n roses, thats when itll come out

This rant sounds like a rerun.

And yet it's true on so many levels.

Of course we can still hold out hope, it is still 2006 but yes, every day it looks like a flop.

After all the build up it would be a mistake to not release it this year. It will be hard to get everyone as excited about it again. I mean they've already started the "Chineese Democracy" tour.....er.....fingers still crossed

You know, I really did believe Axl this time, but once again, he's lied to his fans...there's really only 4 weeks to go and not a single piece of news? Please...at some point the Axl has to hand off the album to the record company for them to do their thing...once that happens, a release date will be set and the promotion will begin. This has not happened, that's why the record company is aloof about an 06 release. People, the record company would not play this silent treatment game with Axl...they want to make money, not play games with the fans.

Chinese D released with no promotion in 2006 would not even be a Top 5 album of the week.

You know, I really did believe Axl this time, but once again, he's lied to his fans...there's really only 4 weeks to go and not a single piece of news? Please...at some point the Axl has to hand off the album to the record company for them to do their thing...once that happens, a release date will be set and the promotion will begin. This has not happened, that's why the record company is aloof about an 06 release. People, the record company would not play this silent treatment game with Axl...they want to make money, not play games with the fans.

Chinese D released with no promotion in 2006 would not even be a Top 5 album of the week.

If you really think Axl's that terrible, why don't you please leave this place?

I definately agree with this part of your rant. My friends are gonna have fun at my expense if/when January rolls around and there's no new cd.

Axl must know were all getting frustrated at mislead release dates,and i strongly feel that if he means it will be out this year then he should just issue a simple statement with a date,not exactly difficult.

Doesn't anyone who has followed the BS behind this album and its release,derserve to be finally put out our misery and just told be the truth of where this band is at!

"Axl...Without an album,you & the band should only be known as the number 1 Guns N Roses TRIBUTE BAND!!!"

Edited by jimmy1981