"We want the album now"

slääsh

I'm still thinking about making a t shirt that says " Is the new CD coming out in 2006? Yes or No please" , and trying my best to get it to the stage so he can see it, and hopefully comment.

[

thats a really great idea dudd!

heres how you should do it! make sure that you throw the shirt right before he starts to sing the next song. and make sure you make 2 shirts and throw the 2nd one just in case he doesnt comment or just ignores it! :rock3:

well what about if you got somone with contacts in a printing company to make a few hundered with somthin like where is democrcy or somthing.then start an online pay pall for it put it across the forums and get evryone whos going to a gig to buy one so its stands out.plus if you order them in mass could get them out to people like 3 or 4 pounds each could even set up forum based shop for them to make it easier which mods could run ....

I'd like to see an entire audience refuse to show up until 1:30 in the morning..

seriously..

That would be great!! Sorry Axl, we're all working on our own internal clocks :P

I'm still thinking about making a t shirt that says " Is the new CD coming out in 2006? Yes or No please" , and trying my best to get it to the stage so he can see it, and hopefully comment.

DUDE!! SERIOUSLY DO THAT!!!

what concert you going to??

If you guys are going to pursue that it needs to be a SIMPLE chant.

To give you an example - getting people to sing "RELEASE CHI DEM" is going to be a FUCKLOAD easier for both the fans and Axl to understand, than getting everyone to try to change "HEY AXL, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN IT'S COMING OUT, THERE ARE ONLY A FEW TUESDAYS LEFT".

It would have to be something clear and easy.

An alternative is that everyone in the front row holds up a sign (or holds it against the barrier) that says something similar - easy and simple.

I'd like to see an entire audience refuse to show up until 1:30 in the morning..

seriously..

That would be great!! Sorry Axl, we're all working on our own internal clocks :P

DUDE!! SERIOUSLY DO THAT!!!

what concert you going to??

Chicago. I don't want to throw it on stage, i know how the band feels about throwing things, but i don't think a gentle toss to the stage would piss them off. It's not like throwing piss bottles,LOL.

If he ignores it, fine. Atleast i tried.