THE AXL ROSE CAREER STRATEGY

jaypayton

Since it is becoming 2002 all over again, and since Axl is going to get slaughtered byt he fans and media when the album DOES NOT come out this year here is my easy plan on what Axl needs to do to save his career

1. REUNITE WITH THE REAL GUNS N ROSES

enough with the ego trip bullshit....reunite with slash, duff and izzy....drummer could be sorum or adler.........everyone would be into it.....do a tour..play old GNR songs...some covers......some spaghetti incident stuff since they never toured that album.......none of the democracy stuff.........Then after the tour write and record a new album........then tour the new album and play the new stuff along with the old GNR stuff...IF GNR ever reunited it would be take over the music industry..............

2. WHAT ABOUT THE NEW GNR, THE DEMOCRACY SONGS AND ALBUM ETC....

Axl can keep the new lineup..But change the name to something liek "The Axl Rose Project"........Its basically loked at as his solo project anyway.....So Axl can still tour this project, and he can play all the songs from democracy........NO GNR SONGS..........Maybe do a club tour.....and when chinese democracy is released in 50 years he can release it under the name Axl Rose Project.............

This would solve everything

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it is becoming 2002 all over again, and since Axl is going to get slaughtered byt he fans and media when the album DOES NOT come out this year here is my easy plan on what Axl needs to do to save his career

enough with the ego trip bullshit....reunite with slash, duff and izzy....drummer could be sorum or adler.........everyone would be into it.....do a tour..play old GNR songs...some covers......some spaghetti incident stuff since they never toured that album.......none of the democracy stuff.........Then after the tour write and record a new album........then tour the new album and play the new stuff along with the old GNR stuff...IF GNR ever reunited it would be take over the music industry..............

Axl can keep the new lineup..But change the name to something liek "The Axl Rose Project"........Its basically loked at as his solo project anyway.....So Axl can still tour this project, and he can play all the songs from democracy........NO GNR SONGS..........Maybe do a club tour.....and when chinese democracy is released in 50 years he can release it under the name Axl Rose Project.............

sos un pavo!!!

This band is a fucking joke and a disgrace to GNR fans, so many people are still not realizing that. He SHOULD reunite with old GNR if he wants to save his name and the name of the band. Not to mention the additional money that would be involved. It would make this circus tour seem like...a circus. The new lineup are such a bunch of losers. What is with that one dickhead guitarist slamming a note every so often like he's punching the guitar? He's like the anti-Izzy and its annoying as hell. It seems so unneccesary and so cliche.

He should re-record CD with the original (real) GNR and add some Slash and Izzy-created tracks to it, tour with AFD and UYI till they finish, then tour again with CD. That would be great and something everyone would want. Fuck the 75% full arena shows, they'd be packing fans to the rafters of stadiums. Its like everyone in the world can envision it but them...

This band is a fucking joke and a disgrace to GNR fans, so many people are still not realizing that. He SHOULD reunite with old GNR if he wants to save his name and the name of the band. Not to mention the additional money that would be involved. It would make this circus tour seem like...a circus. The new lineup are such a bunch of losers. What is with that one dickhead guitarist slamming a note every so often like he's punching the guitar? He's like the anti-Izzy and its annoying as hell. It seems so unneccesary and so cliche.

He should re-record CD with the original (real) GNR and add some Slash and Izzy-created tracks to it, tour with AFD and UYI till they finish, then tour again with CD. That would be great and something everyone would want. Fuck the 75% full arena shows, they'd be packing fans to the rafters of stadiums. Its like everyone in the world can envision it but them...

awwww you need a hug....if i thought this way, i would wonder why i post at a Guns N' Roses forum

dude, YOUR a joke and a disgrace to GN'R fans!

If Axl reunited now it would be so stupid, when it has gottens o lng before the "new" guys finaly have een accpepted.

And before this year is over and we got CD they will get even more accepted! rock3rock3

suck on that biatch! (I love that sentence :wub: )

If the album doesn't come out this year, the only thing left to do is reunite. I am not a supporter of a reunion, because I love the new band, and would like them to get their chance, however- Axl is preventing them from having their chance. I've been with this new band since the beginning, I love the new guys. The rest of the world isn't as accepting to them, and they're never going to be accepted playing Slash's riffs and solos...

I don't want a reunion, but if it will end this pathetic charade of Axl's and get us a new record, then I'd be up for it.

Wow so I hate the new band and as a result can't post on a GNR forum? Is this HTGHT or what? You'll get plenty of people sharing my opinions about the laughable backing band Axl has hired. Its now a running joke, and it all started with that dope Buckethead. Talent aside, the guy was a fucking waste with the KFC bucket and funeral sticker. I couldn't believe my eyes in Boston '02 and continued to be in disbelief last week in Worcester with the 'new' new guys - they might actually be worse now than in 2002, save for Axl's vocals.

Axl is self destructing in front of everyone's eyes, yet there are still posts that say "oh we might still get the album this year". Be realistic - and based on the songs that were leaked and have been played, you can't tell me it was worth 12 years and $15m.

Do the supporters of the new band actually think they're better than the old? That to me is unbelievable if that's the case.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Keep rubbing that monkey's paw and wishing for a reunion.

Middle aged men who have sobered up.No more near death adventures with dangerous drugs.No more drinking to the verge of blowing up internal organs.

Family men with responsibilities and children to raise...dentist's appointments,doctor's appointments,school.

Your home is the size of their linen closet.

When in New York,the singer doesn't crash in a roach motel...he stays at Trump Tower.

Welcome to the Jungle...

Be careful what you wish for...

Edited by zint61

:rofl-lol:

Why should he do that? To satisfy one guy. If GNR is not going to release this damn album 2006, then it won't be this year. I will be disappointed but I would not turn back from GNR. The music gave me a lot of fun over the years. To be honest I can live with the leaks and 2006 shows for the next 5 years, not only 3 weeks like with Contraband. All the trash-talkers like you will be here again on 01-01-2007 if CD hasn't dropped and you will all start this shit again.

And it doesn't matter what you think - Guns N' Roses is: Axl, Robin, Ron, Richard, Tommy, Chris and Frank. :fuckyou:

........NO GNR SONGS.......... :monkey:

Is GNR in this constellation not allowed to play the songs? I don't think so. They play the fuck out of some songs. To me Nightrain never had so much energy like at Rock am Ring 2006.

Wow so I hate the new band and as a result can't post on a GNR forum? Is this HTGHT or what? You'll get plenty of people sharing my opinions about the laughable backing band Axl has hired. Its now a running joke, and it all started with that dope Buckethead. Talent aside, the guy was a fucking waste with the KFC bucket and funeral sticker. I couldn't believe my eyes in Boston '02 and continued to be in disbelief last week in Worcester with the 'new' new guys - they might actually be worse now than in 2002, save for Axl's vocals.

Axl is self destructing in front of everyone's eyes, yet there are still posts that say "oh we might still get the album this year". Be realistic - and based on the songs that were leaked and have been played, you can't tell me it was worth 12 years and $15m.

Do the supporters of the new band actually think they're better than the old? That to me is unbelievable if that's the case.

:sleeper: hug dude.......seeeeeek

Another Know-It-All. Disconnect from the internet and reconnect with the real world.

Another Know-It-All. Disconnect from the internet and reconnect with the real world.

you people are liars if you wouldnt buy tickets for a reunited GNR...like it or not Axl and Slash are Perry and Tyler..They are Jagger and Richards....If aerosmith toured with steve tyler and a bunch of replacements would it be the same..FUCK NO.....This is not Guns N Roses........I am not knocking them...They play great and Axl should keep them for a sideproject/industrial music thing that he always wanted to do...But Guns N Roses is Axl, Slash, Izzy and Duff.........

you people are liars if you wouldnt buy tickets for a reunited GNR...like it or not Axl and Slash are Perry and Tyler..They are Jagger and Richards....If aerosmith toured with steve tyler and a bunch of replacements would it be the same..FUCK NO.....This is not Guns N Roses........I am not knocking them...They play great and Axl should keep them for a sideproject/industrial music thing that he always wanted to do...But Guns N Roses is Axl, Slash, Izzy and Duff.........

Nobody said they wouldn't go...of course they would.

I've seen Aerosmith and the Stones in their prime ('70's)...it was as cool as cool gets.

I didn't witness anything close to that for years UNTIL I saw Guns for the first time in '91.

I've seen what the Stones and Aerosmith have turned into...I'd hate to see a similar fate for Guns N Roses.

Sorry...just don't want to witness GnR's A Bigger Bang era.

Some things should just be left to legend. (hear that Kiss??)