Ross Halfin about "Chinese Democracy"

hellrose place

Here´s the part about GN´R from the link, so you guys don´t have to look for it:

We know that you have a strong relation whit some of the members of Guns N´Roses, how you see the comeback of Axl Rose and company? And do you think threes any chance to see a future reunion of Slash or Duff in Guns N´Roses?

Of course Guns'n'Roses will reform. They're all greedy and there's too much money at stake.

Do you like to work in the project of Chinese Democracy?

Chinese Democracy is one of the greatest albums I have ever heard. It makes Appetite look like a demo.

He sounds like an ass kisser :P

Edited by Lukinx

Who is this guy? Any proof he has heard CD? Or is he just commenting on the demos and live stuff?

rock4

He's been a photographer of rock bands for a long time.

On topic, he also said that the original GnR would appear at Donnington a few months ago, and he was wrong, except for Izzy.

Who is this guy? Any proof he has heard CD? Or is he just commenting on the demos and live stuff?

rock4

On topic, he also said that the original GnR would appear at Donnington a few months ago, and he was wrong, except for Izzy.

of course he was wrong, tracii is doing la guns, rob i dont know what he is doing and ole unfortunatly passed away. he was wrong as soon as he said it.

btw does anyone know what rob is doing now?

Maybe he means its so synthetic (layers of music, every instrument mixed in, stuff like that) and makes AFD sound like its was played live... which it kinda was...

I highly doubt any track on CD was recorded in one sitting as a band. Infact I highly doubt there is any track on CD where two or more instruments were actually recorder simultaneously.

Halfin could be kinda slamming it here...

Edited by BBruin66

haha you see, even if Ch-D is better than AFD....Axl haters will never admit it is......They will never...did I say never?..I mean NEVER will they poop over Slash's work in AFD! :lol:

That's the kind of Mullethead fans Axl have to deal with...

Slash...slash...slashs work is better! :lol: ..SLASH....no one can play like Slash! :lol:

haha you see, even if Ch-D is better than AFD....Axl haters will never admit it is......They will never...did I say never?..I mean NEVER will they poop over Slash's work in AFD! :lol:

That's the kind of Mullethead fans Axl have to deal with...

Slash...slash...slashs work is better! :lol: ..SLASH....no one can play like Slash! :lol:

:lol:

What a fucking mongaloid!!

rock4

word.