Is this not the greatest 5 minutes of GNR ever?

Kaneda

Yes its great aint it.

It perfectly shows how Guns N Roses was evolving and following Axls vision of where GnR were headed.

It continues to 'irk' my inner core when hearing these songs and think of some ex members comments like Matt Sorums when he criticised the use of pianos or critiscising the direction GnR took with songs like this when they just wanted simple rock and roll.

Thank God Axl never allowed these members to turn GnR into a rehash of AC/DC.

Yes its great aint it.

It perfectly shows how Guns N Roses was evolving and following Axls vision of where GnR were headed.

It continues to 'irk' my inner core when hearing these songs and think of some ex members comments like Matt Sorums when he criticised the use of pianos or critiscising the direction GnR took with songs like this when they just wanted simple rock and roll.

Thank God Axl never allowed these members to turn GnR into a rehash of AC/DC.

AC/DC releases music.

Actually, AC/DC has only released 4 albums since 1990. They've only released more music because they've been around for a lot longer, but in comparison with Guns, they only have a 2 album edge since 1990. Not to mention the fact that AC/DC hasn't released an album in 6 years, with their last being 'Stiff Upper Lip' in 2000.

So, really, AC/DC released music.

Edited by Zeppelin

no, estranged is the worst song ever.

this is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FE_J8cEqTU

Yeah, Silkworms owns Estranged... :rolleyes::sleeper::rolleyes:

You're a tool Jackamo. I'm not even kidding.

Did you learn yet, what the fuck is Dubai ? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

How many times are you going to mention that? And how many times am I going to have to explain it?? I'm glad that it was so funny to you. :unsure:

Edited by Forsaken

no, estranged is the worst song ever.

this is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FE_J8cEqTU

Yeah, Silkworms owns Estranged... :rolleyes::sleeper::rolleyes:

You're a tool Jackamo. I'm not even kidding.

Estranged is a piece of garbage that tries too hard to be epic, but ends up being a overproduced piece of ripoff garbage.

If you think I'm a tool now, wait until you see my next thread.