Okay, so we got this figured out.....

Gunzen

So I posted a pole asking people which side they were on and I got a whopping 11 people who said they were done with GNR if there was no Album by the end of the year. I wish it would have stayed on the front page longer so more people could have screwed them- ummm....I mean given their point.

So here is the deal, unfortunately, I do not kow how to gather who voted for what from the pole, but I know that Estranged Reality, Swingtrader, and Charles Manson voted they were out based on their comments. I could be wrong, but they were the negative comments on the post.

So I have come to three conclusions from running this little poll.

1. There are probboly less that 20 people on this WHOLE forum who are doing all the bitching. You just see it so much that you assume it is more. Kindas like how negative stories get all the press. So I dont think Axl (if he even is aware of this forum) cares about 20 or so people.

2. Estrtanged Reality, Swingtrader, and Charles Manson need to quit the forum if the album doesnt come out, cause they are saying they will. I will forever reply to their posts with a "I though you were gone" message. As I think we all should.

3. I think we really need to make everyone put there keyboard where their mouth is here. There are more than justt hose three, Kaneda etc, who are totally negative. So I am asking ALL who will say fuck off to Axl to sign on this post, cause the pole is too vague. We want to know who you all are, so when the album doesnt drop for whatever reason, we can disregard you and be done with it. Cause Frankly, it is getting pretty boring with all the bitching here.

So cmon, sign up. I am calling you out. Show your numbers. Cause if this album doesnt come out after 2006 then you can be free of Axl's terror. Cmon, post here. Lets see a show of hands, all 20 of you.

I thought so.....

I have figured this forum out. There will be noone , or very few who will have the balls to let go of this forum and GNR, they will just bitch forever. I will have much more respect for those who admit it and stick to it. Plus, the forum will go back to constructive criticism and less whiny shit. This bitching means nothing because noonw will be willing to stand by it.

I would like to start a post of people who talk shit...and just add to it, like this guy.....

"if axl doesn't release the album this year , not only will his fans desert him , some of his band members will aswell.

nice one axl.........you fucking fuck! " -bumgum <---lets add him to the list, more to come. Have a good life after 2006, maybe you can hang out with the band members who leave?

Edited by Gunzen

Listen newbie, you've been here for less than a month. It's a little soon to be ordering people around.

This is a forum where GN'R fans can openly and honestly discuss all aspects of the band. We don't have to sugar coat it or kiss Axl's ass 24/7, unlike a certain other forum we actually support and encourage freedom of expression and the free exchange of ideas. If you can't handle that, then you should decide if you want to stay with us.

Bitching and moaning and bitching and moaning is pointless. If you don't like bitching and moaning then please stop doing it.

So I posted a pole asking people which side they were on and I got a whopping 11 people who said they were done with GNR if there was no Album by the end of the year. I wish it would have stayed on the front page longer so more people could have screwed them- ummm....I mean given their point.

So here is the deal, unfortunately, I do not kow how to gather who voted for what from the pole, but I know that Estranged Reality, Swingtrader, and Charles Manson voted they were out based on their comments. I could be wrong, but they were the negative comments on the post.

1. There are probboly less that 20 people on this WHOLE forum who are doing all the bitching. You just see it so much that you assume it is more. Kindas like how negative stories get all the press. So I dont think Axl (if he even is aware of this forum) cares about 20 or so people.

2. Estrtanged Reality, Swingtrader, and Charles Manson need to quit the forum if the album doesnt come out, cause they are saying they will. I will forever reply to their posts with a "I though you were gone" message. As I think we all should.

3. I think we really need to make everyone put there keyboard where their mouth is here. There are more than justt hose three, Kaneda etc, who are totally negative. So I am asking ALL who will say fuck off to Axl to sign on this post, cause the pole is too vague. We want to know who you all are, so when the album doesnt drop for whatever reason, we can disregard you and be done with it. Cause Frankly, it is getting pretty boring with all the bitching here.

So cmon, sign up. I am calling you out. Show your numbers. Cause if this album doesnt come out after 2006 then you can be free of Axl's terror. Cmon, post here. Lets see a show of hands, all 20 of you.

I thought so.....

I have figured this forum out. There will be noone , or very few who will have the balls to let go of this forum and GNR, they will just bitch forever. I will have much more respect for those who admit it and stick to it. Plus, the forum will go back to constructive criticism and less whiny shit. This bitching means nothing because noonw will be willing to stand by it.

I would like to start a post of people who talk shit...and just add to it, like this guy.....

"if axl doesn't release the album this year , not only will his fans desert him , some of his band members will aswell.

nice one axl.........you fucking fuck! " -bumgum <---lets add him to the list, more to come. Have a good life after 2006, maybe you can hang out with the band members who leave?

Ive come to 2 conclusions before even finishing reading your post.

1. your bored & 2. your irrelevant!

Listen newbie, you've been here for less than a month. It's a little soon to be ordering people around.

This is a forum where GN'R fans can openly and honestly discuss all aspects of the band. We don't have to sugar coat it or kiss Axl's ass 24/7, unlike a certain other forum we actually support and encourage freedom of expression and the free exchange of ideas. If you can't handle that, then you should decide if you want to stay with us.

Bitching and moaning and bitching and moaning is pointless. If you don't like bitching and moaning then please stop doing it.

I just figure if people are gonna take the time to post something then they should stcik to it. Or why else have an opinion? By your logic we can just spout whatever we feel, without repercussions.

I wasnt ORDERING anyone, I was calling people out. I suggested it. There is no order anywhere. If you are gonna quote me do it right...oh wait, you dont have to, cause whatever you type doent have to be true....I forgot, sorry. I keep forgetting about the "Lack of accountability clause" in the forum.

Dude, this forum is getting so damn "anti rock and roll" I was just trying to save it. Nevermind cause this is okay I guess.....

QUOTE(Kaneda @ Nov 17 2006, 10:32 AM)

Fans face it, Axl Rose is an asshole and he doesn't deserve one single fan. It's mental abuse following this derranged old man trying to make a group of charlatans Guns N Roses. Fuck you Axl, you're a fucking failure at the end....

"Excellent post! He is a fucking asshole and anyone who thinks otherwise is not living in reality." -Old School

Lets just have more of these posts, and less of mine. You got it man.

Dude, this forum is getting so damn "anti rock and roll" I was just trying to save it. Nevermind cause this is okay I guess.....

Totally! Cause everybody knows that there's NOTHING more rock n' roll than silencing people with a dissenting opinion!

Oh, wait....

Umm...no...I meant all the cryng and whining. And, I think telling people who say they are gonna leave to get the hell out then is VERY "rock n roll" I wonder if Axl would prefer Kaneda or a positive opinion about all the crying?

Its cool you guys win. I am gonna come back for the updates of concerts, and keep attending shows and supporting the band, this forum is for , bitching, unsubstantiated misnomers and half truths with NO ACCOUNTABILITY. Enjoy you little circle jerk. But I will use the hell out of this site for convert info. Thanks.

Edited by Gunzen

You post your opinions on forums.. N00bs are now allowed to order around people with slightly(or in Kaneda's case very) different views on GNR to many people.

Its that thing.. 'Although I disagree with every word you say I will defned to the death your right to say it!'

xDSGx

You post your opinions on forums.. N00bs are now allowed to order around people with slightly(or in Kaneda's case very) different views on GNR to many people.

Its that thing.. 'Although I disagree with every word you say I will defned to the death your right to say it!'

xDSGx

who ordered anyone? Where did it say that im my post? is "Show your numbers" an order?

Edited by Gunzen

Totally! Cause everybody knows that there's NOTHING more rock n' roll than silencing people with a dissenting opinion!

Oh, wait....

Umm...no...I meant all the cryng and whining. And, I think telling people who say they are gonna leave to get the hell out then is VERY "rock n roll" I wonder if Axl would prefer Kaneda or my opinion about all the crying?

Axl would agree with you because he can't stand anybody that's not a sycophant -- this is why the original line-up doesn't exist any longer.

Kaneda says exactly what he thinks even though everybody rails against him for it, and he says it in a thoughtful, intelligent matter.

Personally, I prefer Kaneda because Kaneda has integrity. But you can prefer whom you like, little rocker buddy.

Edited by GabrielsChains

Oh, wait....

Umm...no...I meant all the cryng and whining. And, I think telling people who say they are gonna leave to get the hell out then is VERY "rock n roll" I wonder if Axl would prefer Kaneda or my opinion about all the crying?

Axl would agree with you because he can't stand anybody that's not a sycophant -- this is why the original line-up doesn't exist any longer.

Kaneda says exactly what he says even though everybody rails against him for it, and he says it in a thoughtful, intelligent matter.

Personally, I prefer Kaneda because Kaneda has integrity. But you can prefer whom you like, little rocker buddy.

If Kaneda had integrity, he wouldnt be on this forum, he would be gone. But he wont leave, he will just bitch then pay money for the album . And I am not a sycophant to Axl, I just think people who talk shit and dont back it up are lame. And because I believe that I now have to be gone. I just couldnt let the ass kissing thing go, cause I dont do that, I just loathe people who dont back up what they say. Alas, I am out, GL to all rock1 It was a fun month!!!!!!

P.S. I never oderered anyone, just asked for a show of hands.

Edited by Gunzen

hey look, if the album doesnt come out this year, Axl (and Merck) are liars. simple as that. and they deserve a simple fuck you every once in a while for a lot of stuff. if they dont release it this year then they dont have any integrity.

if the album doesn´t get the stores this year, I will open a topic with a big FUCK YOU to axl !!!!

I´m going to insult him a lot...but I love him,you know..

he promised the album....

I saw him at Rock In Rio..I cried of happiness all night long with my sister by my side...

I just love the man....

but,I´m gonna be very mad if I don´t get chinese until new year..

and I´m gonna say to all world listen AXL ROSE YOU´RE AN ASS!! FUCK YOU!!

don´t get me wrong because i love the man...

but I think will be so much frustration..

Sorry but this post is just gonna provoke people even more and not make this place more positive..

The bottom line is a lot of fans are feeling dissapointed right now.. and its not because they hate Axl, its kinda like when you have a puppy that you love but he keeps shitting on the rug... haha ok I dunno forget that analogy. The point is everyone on here is still gonna buy CD whenever it comes out.. and most of the people who say they are gonna be done with GnR forever don't really mean it. There's no need for this thread. We are all fans (even Kaneda).. otherwise we all wouldn't be here.

hey look, if the album doesnt come out this year, Axl (and Merck) are liars. simple as that. and they deserve a simple fuck you every once in a while for a lot of stuff. if they dont release it this year then they dont have any integrity.

What if they release it very early in January - I think "Axl is sticking to his story". Chinese Democracy is his thing, there is no room for ugly posts. And who the fuck is this KANEDA guy who is famous here about his negativity? Maybe just another kid who wants his name being mentioned by Axl in concert like 2001 RIR3. KANEDA will that fulfill your fantasy?

I thought so.....

Call me Captain Obvious - but you'll probably find that a lot of the people that are majorly pissed off with the band right now might NOT be here.

I like how you singled me out because you're still pissed off over our argument from a few days ago, but then couldn't even quote me correctly or spell my username right.

I never said I would leave GN'R forums if the album didn't come out. You said I said that before, and I said when you said this before that I never said it. Yet here you are saying I said it again, when I never said it. This would make a good Woody Allen routine by the way.

I said the media has lost a great deal of respect for Axl, as well as non-fans, and somehow you gathered from this observation that I must be a "hater" too if I acknowledge the hatred of others. I even said "others apart from fans such as myself," yet you entirely ignored this.

As I recommended in the other thread, you should perhaps start trying to comprehend what you are reading rather than just skimming through it with an ego.

Edited by Estranged Reality

I thought so.....

Step away from the computer....