It must be awkward

dablooz

Well there's an old interview floatin' around from 87 or 88 on that very subject where Axl explains the tatoo and the story behind , something like it was a place and time in his ife that no matter how it worked out he wanted to remember it and have it with him . So even though it ended badly it probably doesn't give him akward feelings , he would've had it removed then , IMO .

Peace GnR Nation :shades:

Well there's an old interview floatin' around from 87 or 88 on that very subject where Axl explains the tatoo and the story behind , something like it was a place and time in his ife that no matter how it worked out he wanted to remember it and have it with him . So even though it ended badly it probably doesn't give him akward feelings , he would've had it removed then , IMO .

I saw that today..

and he's right.. it will always remind him of that time.. for bad or for worst.

and I dont thonk its hatred bettwen them, they had somthing too special.

I saw that today..

and he's right.. it will always remind him of that time.. for bad or for worst.

and I dont thonk its hatred bettwen them, they had somthing too special.

Yeah that was how all the band members explained the GNR tattoos.

If anything its more relevant now than it would be if they had stayed together, because then they wouldn't need a reminder of the good stuff.

This way when they're feeling pissed off or upset or whatever about the band and how things turned out they can look at their tattoos and remember that there were good times as well. I know that sounds really cheesy and sentimental but thats the mood I'm in right now.

Axl's cross tattoo is of the original boys.

GU

Wheres your source? get the hell out of here.

His source is the Appetite album cover and the fact that Axl has it tattooed on his arm. New to GNR are ya?

lmao he's being sarcastic.

anyone who replied seriously to his post is a dumbass.

Hello fellow dumbass!

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
I think it would be more awkward being a fan and having that tattoo of guys you've never met. I doubt it is awkward for Axl at all.

:lol: Really.

I see you got your account back. ;)

Axl's cross tattoo is of the original boys.

GU

Wheres your source? get the hell out of here.

That has got to be the greatest reply to a comment that I have ever read!

the best part about it is that people actually replied to it trying to give you a sorce

Hahahaha