The Replacements

inthisriver

I had never listened to The Replacements before and decided to give them listen since this was Tommy Stinsons old band and all. I gotta say I'm really enjoying them. I didn't know what to expect but they're really frigin' good. I've only listened to a few songs (Alex chilton, Bastard of Young, Here come the regulars, and Skyway)and they are great. If this is any indication as to how the rest of there is then I gotta say that they were a great band.

If you can recommend any other music by them or similar groups I would really appreciate it. Thanks

I had never listened to The Replacements before and decided to give them listen since this was Tommy Stinsons old band and all. I gotta say I'm really enjoying them. I didn't know what to expect but they're really frigin' good. I've only listened to a few songs (Alex chilton, Bastard of Young, Here come the regulars, and Skyway)and they are great. If this is any indication as to how the rest of there is then I gotta say that they were a great band.

If you can recommend any other music by them or similar groups I would really appreciate it. Thanks

yer ive only just started listening to them, they sound good i like them so far from what ive heard rock3

Get Tommy's solo album, Village Gorilla Head. ^_^

yer ive heard some songs off that....not a moment too soon, somethings wrong, haters they all amazing songs....does any one know if he ever played any of them live at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Get Tommy's solo album, Village Gorilla Head. ^_^

yer ive heard some songs off that....not a moment too soon, somethings wrong, haters they all amazing songs....does any one know if he ever played any of them live at all?

Not at GN'R concerts, even though Richard and Dizzy played on some of the songs on the album. :(

It would be a hell of lot more entertaining than a bunch of solos, if you ask me. :huh:

wot tracks do richard and dizzy play on?

Fortus played on "Not A Moment Too Soon," "Light of Day," and "Motivation."

Dizzy played on "Something's Wrong" and "Village Gorilla Head."

thanks for that, not a moment too soon, motivation and somethings wrong are my favourites by far !