So I actually spoke to Bumblefoot...

metfanny

He said hopefully one of these remaining Tuesdays, but the record label might get in the way of it actually coming out 'this year.' Well then I ask if the cd itself was actually done. He just made a face like he's not even sure.

Insert loud, obnoxious obscenities here filled with utter contempt for a lead singer with cornrows.

Seriously, Ron is so nice. Too nice for GN'R.

Axl needs to take some lessons from this guy.

...speculative BS warning... about possible label interference ...

Didn't the record label want to make sure Greatest Hits was released before a new album from either Velvet Revolver (Contraband) or GNR (Chinese Democracy) to introduce potential new fans to GNR's past reign?

Maybe they are trying to time it with the release of a new Velvet Revolver to make the most of the past accolades of GNR by having two new albums from past GNR members on the shelves at the same time. Or (hope to god not) maybe they want to squeeze another Greatest Hits out before this next round of new material from VR and GNR.

If GNR is trying to pack in a bonus disc with some live songs (greatest hits) from the current tour, maybe that will take the place of a Greatest Hits 2 disc...

doubt it. from a sales standpoint, the labels wouldnt want both GNR and VR albums out at the same time because then GNR fans will have less money in theory to spend on both albums, they want to have the only album out so that the average fan will be able to blow out 20 bucks on the new album, rather than having to decide between the two.

Why do people keep picking at the same fucking wound over and over again? We all know we are not going to get any real information, so let's stop asking these same questions then posting stupid topics that alienate Ron? You assholes will not stop until he is fired or has serious regrets about being so open. Show some consideration for him please. You obvioulsy havent figured out we are not going to get a release date or anything specific from Ron, now should we keep hounding him??? You have nothing else to say, There is nothing else you can talk about with him???

Whatever the case may be, whether or not BBF knows anything or not, he's not going to tell anyone if he knows anything and even make them believe he indeed knows nothing... the easiest way out a question he can't answer.

Joe Blow: "Hey, BBF, when's CD coming out? Will it be this year?"

BBF: "Sure dude, it'll be out on November 21st. Be quiet though, don't tell anyone!"

Don't be so naive people. Trust me, I'm sure the man knows A LOT more than he leads anyone to believe.

this thread is OBVIOUSLY BULLSHIT!!

another fan at the SAME SHOW when asked bumblefoot about the cd release, he gave him a Nod meaning yes...

I love all these posters who come here with 1-2posts post some BS and then disappear into the night..

I have a picture and my signed ticket to prove it. So suck it.

another fan at the SAME SHOW when asked bumblefoot about the cd release, he gave him a Nod meaning yes...

I love all these posters who come here with 1-2posts post some BS and then disappear into the night..

Suck what?

i met Bfoot aswell Nottingham Gig

chatted to him for about 10 mins with a bunch of fans

signed my ticket and put his hand on the fence so we could do that same on the other side..LOL

hes totaly awsome guy, hes so friendly aswell,

nothing was said about CD, although we had just seen Ax get into his car,

at this point, i was too happy to care , i was busy meeting my heros,

so post it....

Me - "You're in the band and you don't even know if they CD is done??"

Bumble - "Well i'm the last guy to know everything."

Me - "Oh, because you're the newest addition?"

Bumble - "No, because i'm the guy who comes out and talks to people like you"

:lol:

So yeah, if an actual member of the band isn't sure of when it's coming out, i think we're screwed.

Yeah. We're screwed. :lol: