Where do I get tickets?

Rachel

I've waited 18 years to be able to see the Gunners, I'm going to make it to Rio this time! I have to hike it all the way from Sydney, Australia though. Could anybody help me out and give me any info on who sells the tickets to Rock In Rio? Is there a website or promoter I can check out?

Any information would be hugely appreciated! I'M GOING TO RIO! woohoo!!

xoxoRach

Thanks anyway, I know it's gonna be a long trek, but I'm considering it a mecca. It's a pity most of the relevant sites are in Spanish. Being a huge Nine Inch Nails fan too means that an opportunity to see both Axl and Robin Finck is just way too good to pass up!

xoxoRach

i know the feeling, i dont read spanish or portugese, im traveling from Auckland, New Zealand to go see them, i have also been waiting for 18 years to see them, i think tickets wont be on sale until early next year like the way Big Day Out works, there is still a few months to go, so tickets wont be out yet, wen they are on sale ill let u kno or let me kno, good luck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...