gnr push album to 2007 NOT OFFICAL

devingk2448

a little late.....

i posted on there(using the same name as i do here) telling them that it is false

I was reading through those comments. It's pretty funny because you start reading down the page and every comment is negative, then about halfway down the page you see your comment, followed by another long list of negative comments. Your comment seemed out of place on that page.

a little late.....

i posted on there(using the same name as i do here) telling them that it is false

I was reading through those comments. It's pretty funny because you start reading down the page and every comment is negative, then about halfway down the page you see your comment, followed by another long list of negative comments. Your comment seemed out of place on that page.

yeah, there are no real GNR/Axl fans there. they are to slash's dick as a baby is to a bottle.

a little late.....

yeah, there are no real GNR/Axl fans there. they are to slash's dick as a baby is to a bottle.

I post there too. I'm Gunner96.

By the way.

I think it would be a good idea if a lot of us made accounts there, so that we can defend GN'R to some extent, because people read these things and they go along with what other people are saying.

There's only like 4 people on UG that will defend New GN'R :huh:

fridayfan13 who and where do you get your info from? who in the hell do you know personally in the gnr camp that confirmed with you that a press release from universal was false? universal said they knew nothing of the album being done let alone ready to release this year. i know, it's all about this master plan that axl and merck are planning and aren't telling anyone else, including their own label. makes a lot of sense.