anima- tool

get your wings- aerosmith

toys in the attic- aerosmith

rocks- aerosmith

get a grip- aerosmith

blizzard of oz- ozzy

diary of a madman-ozzy

Um... Everything? :huh:

When you listen to an album, you should listen to all of it, or you should just stick to selecting your favorites and making mixed CD's...

It bugs me that people only listen to a small collection of albums all the way through but still recommend and 'love' albums on which they skip tracks.

If you need to skip a track, that means you don't like the album all that much, you like most of the songs on the album. To judge an album, you listen to it all the way through.

When you listen to an album, you should listen to all of it, or you should just stick to selecting your favorites and making mixed CD's...

It bugs me that people only listen to a small collection of albums all the way through but still recommend and 'love' albums on which they skip tracks.

If you need to skip a track, that means you don't like the album all that much, you like most of the songs on the album. To judge an album, you listen to it all the way through.

Thank you. we’re all refreshed by your unique point of view.

but I would say its horseshit what you are saying

What I'm saying is neither unique nor horseshit. I do not see why you selected my post to quote when sweetness and ODS said the same without expanding on what they said.

Most people who know something about music know that listening to an album means listening to the whole album...

What I'm saying is neither unique nor horseshit. I do not see why you selected my post to quote when sweetness and ODS said the same without expanding on what they said.

Most people who know something about music know that listening to an album means listening to the whole album...

didnt bother to read thiers

and saying that if you dislike a song on a album and then skiping it means you dont like the album or that you havent listnned to it is just plain stupid

dont think you are some fucking movie and music critic cause you aint

Dannebac, stop acting like being stupid is cool.

make me, stupid is awesome

but I aint stupid, Im right, if a album got 12 songs and I skip 1 of those I can stil like the album ALOT

saying otherwise is retarded

Edited by Dannebac

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Dannebac, stop acting like being stupid is cool.

make me, stupid is awesome

but I aint stupid, Im right, if a album got 12 songs and I skip 1 of those I can stil like the album ALOT

saying otherwise is retarded

Not really.

Well, I rarely listen to albums from beginning to end. With the advent of the digital age and iTunes and iPods it is easier to create playlists or select random songs to play. I have been listening to David Bowie this evening, but skipping back and forth between tracks from various albums. It's easier with computers to do this. Creating mix CDs isn't something I ever do nor do I think it's necessary these days. It's far easier to make playlists or just select what you want at the click of a mouse.

I love Appetite for Destruction, for example, but I rarely play it beginning to end anymore. I still love the album. I don't think Anything Goes and You're Crazy are all that great though.

I actually am. I receive money for it.

:lol: seriously?

and here I just thought you were trying to be special

No, I write for the school paper and an indie newspaper here in Calgary (receive money for the latter).

Soon I'll be writing for themovieaddict.com's upcoming Music Addict section.

No, I write for the school paper and an indie newspaper here in Calgary (receive money for the latter).

That doesn't make your opinion any better than anyone elses.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

That doesn't make your opinion any better than anyone elses.

And he said it does when?

Well, I rarely listen to albums from beginning to end. With the advent of the digital age and iTunes and iPods it is easier to create playlists or select random songs to play. I have been listening to David Bowie this evening, but skipping back and forth between tracks from various albums. It's easier with computers to do this. Creating mix CDs isn't something I ever do nor do I think it's necessary these days. It's far easier to make playlists or just select what you want at the click of a mouse.

I love Appetite for Destruction, for example, but I rarely play it beginning to end anymore. I still love the album. I don't think Anything Goes and You're Crazy are all that great though.

You're fucking crazy :D

Guest knerken
Um... Everything?

I really love the Use Your Illusion-album, even though I think The Garden is a weak track.

If I want to hook someone into this album, I recommend them this album. I don't recommend them to check out *listing everysong on UYI I, except The Garden*. That would just be stupid...

Edited by knerken