So Dec 19th is the new release date?

slääsh

DECEMBER FOR GUNS N ROSES?:

Watch this date - Tuesday December 19. That is the new/current supposed release date for the Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy album. I'm told that the plan is still to try and surprise fans with the release, but the November 21 date for this has been scrapped. The guys are definitely running out of time for that 2006 release date. Advance warning or not, the release of this album will surprise many!

Be realistic please, a 06 release will NOT happen, Axl still has the cd in his pocket.

April/ may 2007 if he hands it over now.... :)

I have lost faith in a 2006 release aswell. But the band and it's managment must be fucking stupid not to release it this year. They have confirmed it dozen's of times, there has been dozen's of article's in the media about it.

If they don't give out a press release saying that 2006 will not be the year afterall, due to whatever, the fans will feel betraied once more, this is not something the band needs..

Remeber when all these 2006 quotes from Axl started popping up, I knew he was not bullshitting us this time, i would have put money on it. The people on this board who did'nt believe Axl on this. the ones saying it would never happen in 2006 were slaughtered. And suddenly, they are all right, while we are deead wrong!

Don't know who to fucking believe anymore..

Edited by Markus89

Be realistic please, a 06 release will NOT happen, Axl still has the cd in his pocket.

I have lost faith in a 2006 release aswell. But the band and it's managment must be fucking stupid not to release it this year. They have confirmed it dozen's of times, there has been dozen's of article's in the media about it.

If they don't give out a press release saying that 2006 will not be the year afterall, due to whatever, the fans will feel betraied once more, this is not something the band needs..

Remeber when all these 2006 quotes from Axl started popping up, I knew he was not bullshitting us this time, i would have put money on it. The people on this board who did'nt believe Axl on this. the ones saying it would never happen in 2006 were slaughtered. And suddenly, they are all right, while we are deead wrong!

It`s just repeating it self every year 1999,2000,01,02,03,04,05,06,07........... :xmassrudolph:

And don`t give me that legal shit bull crap...... How hard is it to get a damn CD out???? :laugh:

actually, I emailed the guy at melodic rock and he emailed back. said his source is really reliable..

but he didnt mention the source?! ...because axl would have a gagging order, thats the feeling i keep getting, that everyone has a gagging order on them to keep quiet, its just music, surely somoene knows a little info on whats happening

It`s just repeating it self every year 1999,2000,01,02,03,04,05,06,07........... :xmassrudolph:

And don`t give me that legal shit bull crap...... How hard is it to get a damn CD out???? :laugh:

wrong, it aint repeating anything weve had before. AXL HAS SAID ITS COMING OUT THIS YEAR. that has never happened before. Now even if it doesnt, gnr, axl rose , are now acountable to the fans, media etc....

That has not been the case in the past.

Edited by bangit

hey cd costs alot of money over 15 million dollars wouldn't u be scared to release it give axl a break he is just not ready to release it yet but i am sure it will be released in 2007.

Edited by bumblebucket

hey cd costs alot of money over 15 million dollars wouldn't u be scared to release it give axl a break he is just not ready to release yet but i am sure it will be in 2007.

what makes you so sure of that?

god people get a life and stop worring about the fuckin cd!!!! this is about the 500th thread about the same thing....i dont even care anymore if he releases a damn cd or not. If he wanted to please his fans it would have already been out! But i still love him.

god people get a life and stop worring about the fuckin cd!!!! this is about the 500th thread about the same thing....i dont even care anymore if he releases a damn cd or not. If he wanted to please his fans it would have already been out! But i still love him.

That's the difference between you and us, we still care.

That's the difference between you and us, we still care.

well i dont, when it comes out i will buy it but not waste so much time worring and wondering about it

actually, I emailed the guy at melodic rock and he emailed back. said his source is really reliable..

but he didnt mention the source?! ...because axl would have a gagging order, thats the feeling i keep getting, that everyone has a gagging order on them to keep quiet, its just music, surely somoene knows a little info on whats happening

I think thats the case... from all accounts, this WILL be a surprise release.. and they are keeping everyone quiet..

just thought Id share that He said his source is reliable..

I think thats the case... from all accounts, this WILL be a surprise release.. and they are keeping everyone quiet..

just thought Id share that He said his source is reliable..

Chinese Democracy is the most anticipated album in history of man, the only way to prevent it from leaking must be keeping quiet about it, and than BANG! If there is too much promotion every one will be on it, and a leak of the album is guarantied.. I'm sure they have some masterplan to prevent this. As long as this masterplan sets in motion THIS year.