'Sirius radio says chidem out in stores tuesday! '

Frozen Inferno

fan from another GNR forum says

The DJ played "you're crazy" Then said "Chi-Dem to be in stores on Tuesday" I listened for more than an hour for anymore info but that was all he said. Hope it's true'

we will see if this is true

Whatever.

Just don't get hung up on this date. Use the last day of the year as the date to become pi$$ed with the band. Axl has promised us it for that date at least.

No one internally has said anything about the 21st. I think it only ever came up because of the RS article and the Talking Metal crew, and both of those probably got it from the same source.

Oh, come on. Why should a random radio dj know more than everybody else?

They are the most reliable source we got. Thats not saying much. We'll all be checking our local music stores but I don't think its gonna happen. But thats just what I think and I don't know anything its just an opinion.

I just don't get some of the people on this forum? I mean I could start a thread on a name like "GnR#1Fan" saying that I talked to Axl Rose and he said the album was coming out the first tuesday in December and everyone would say "Oh, Bullshit!!" but yet sit and talk about it until that date. Then create another name saying XM Radio said the third tuesday in December..Etc..

I just don't get some of the people on this forum? I mean I could start a thread on a name like "GnR#1Fan" saying that I talked to Axl Rose and he said the album was coming out the first tuesday in December and everyone would say "Oh, Bullshit!!" but yet sit and talk about it until that date. Then create another name saying XM Radio said the third tuesday in December..Etc..

the guy who started the thread at here today gone to censorship wasnt a noobie like yourself, hes been there for a while and doesnt start shit.

I just don't get some of the people on this forum?

are you a dropout?