How difficult would it be to steal the album?

polluxlm

Maybe that can be the next James Bond movie! 007 has ta infultrate Axl's house, surrounded by the Chinese Mafia, to nab the master tapes, upload them to the mainframe, beam it to a satellite, then copy the disc before Axl rellizes its gone... meanwile, Axl it tipped off because 007 trips a lazer off, sending that rape monster from the cover of appetite after him. Of course, the album would need to exist first.... do i sense a plot twist

James Bond 007 Appetite for Conspiracy!

Maybe that can be the next James Bond movie! 007 has ta infultrate Axl's house, surrounded by the Chinese Mafia, to nab the master tapes, upload them to the mainframe, beam it to a satellite, then copy the disc before Axl rellizes its gone... meanwile, Axl it tipped off because 007 trips a lazer off, sending that rape monster from the cover of appetite after him. Of course, the album would need to exist first.... do i sense a plot twist

James Bond 007 Appetite for Conspiracy!

sounds like the best bond film in years

I heard from a friend of a friend who has a cousin that is sisters with this guy's mom that says the new season of 24 will have Jack Baur being freed from his Chinese captors with the sole mission to steal the Chinese Democracy masters so that they don't bring an end to the Iron Fisted rule in China right now.

Jack is going to track down Axl and then attempt to tourture him for info with classic lines like" TELL ME WHERE IT IS!!" " YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS". Axl will evade Jack with the help of his sidekick Merck only to find out that Beta is an actual double agent when she Tazers Axl, steals that cool suitcase with the Masters and then rendevous with Jack aboard a Slow Boat to China. Enraged Axl enlists friend and California Gov. Arnold to aid in the return of the Masters. In the ulitmate Showdown Axl reclaims what is his and the rest of the players are beaten to a pulp.

That is what I heard anyway. :)

I heard from a friend of a friend who has a cousin that is sisters with this guy's mom that says the new season of 24 will have Jack Baur being freed from his Chinese captors with the sole mission to steal the Chinese Democracy masters so that they don't bring an end to the Iron Fisted rule in China right now.

Jack is going to track down Axl and then attempt to tourture him for info with classic lines like" TELL ME WHERE IT IS!!" " YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS". Axl will evade Jack with the help of his sidekick Merck only to find out that Beta is an actual double agent when she Tazers Axl, steals that cool suitcase with the Masters and then rendevous with Jack aboard a Slow Boat to China. Enraged Axl enlists friend and California Gov. Arnold to aid in the return of the Masters. In the ulitmate Showdown Axl reclaims what is his and the rest of the players are beaten to a pulp.

that's hilarious. Love that show.

:rofl-lol: thats hilarious. then Axl can continue this Chinese Democracy joke for a couple more years, til the reunion with Slash, Duff and Izzy that will pay him millions, where he finally admits the idea of Democracy was just to soak money from fans by touring

I would believe the members of the band, or atleast some of them, have a copy of the album. Since they are now on tour it shouldn't be too hard to storm their houses with a couple of other guys with skimasks and automatic weapons. :P

Anyone crazy enough? :xmasssanta: